9. Her

Author's POV

Author's POV

The ministers and everyone looked at the entrance to see a beautiful women dressed  in whole white embroidered with gold . Taehyung's eyes widened and jaw dropped seeing his own Mate standing there in that beautiful dress looking so  Ethereal,  Paradisiacal and Elysian . He was out of words . 

Some ministers where staring at the beauty while some others with racing hearts and scared expression

Some ministers where staring at the beauty while some others with racing hearts and scared expression. Some looking guilty . Some not believing what they are seeing . For them it was as if the dead came alive . Few ministers glanced at each other in confusion and fear. Of course, the people who tried to kill this same beauty just because of the reason she was weak. Now the same girl is standing infront of them all alive and healthy and a powerful aura circling around her . 

Elea was also stunned . She saw the same girl who she slapped and judged looking more beautiful . What annoyed her the most was she was stealing her spotlight making her angry as heck .

Taehyung POV

I was looking at her with my sparkling eyes . She looks so heavenly and angelic . Is she the Goddess herself. I have seen her many times but she looks so ethereal now . She is an angel who never forgets to make my heart skip a beat when I look at her every time . I smiled wider as we locked our eyes . I stared at her beautiful mysterious eyes . She is always so mysterious . 

Author's POV 

Everyone looked so shocked at their King . After three years, it's their first time to  see the King smiling just because of a girl . She smiled slightly when she looked at the King .

You were happy but you turned your eyes to certain group of ministers who looked stunned and surprised to see you . The people who made you and your King suffer for three years .  Your eyes held those hatred towards them . If you wish you could burn them right there, but you didn't . You gave them a deadly warning glare and your signature smirk . You looked back to your Mate , who was smiling . You walked towards the throne elegantly and so gently . 

Elea was upset and angry when she saw the King smiling and looking at you with a lovely gaze. She was jealous so much of your beauty . But she was just looking at your outside not caring about your inside ,your heart. 

She , the beauty walked towards her Mate who was looking at her with lot of love and passion filled with eagerness . You stood infront of the throne and bowed showing your respect . A low growl was heard when you bowed . Of course neither Taehyung nor Keo liked seeing you bow to them . You quickly stood straight and smiled at your Mate ,calming the Beast instantly . 

"My Queen , what are you doing here ?" Taehyung asked smiling . You stepped on the first step and started walking towards your Mate with a smiling face . Ministers were stunned because no one dares to step on the steps you were walking. Jungkook , the Prince looked at your confidence . He was damn sure you weren't like this when you came here first . He was admiring your new found confidence and courage. 

"My King , I heard this meeting is about me . So I think I should participate in it. Right? " You replied sitting on Tae's lap making others speechless and shocked than they already were . 

"Hmmm. You're right! "Taehyung said hugging your waist and inhaling your addictive scent ,His drug . But someone was looking at them with anger and jealousy .

"Your Majesty , as we are saying you should mate with Elea and make -"One of the ministers said but you cut him of by saying ,

"Minister Lee . I believe the King only want His Own Mate to  be the Queen, I suppose he made it clear . Then why do you have a problem with me being your  Queen ?" You asked rising a brow .

"Simple , you're weak and a wolf-less fake girl "Elea announced 

"Oh Yeah ! Seems like you didn't learn your lesson " Jimin sneered annoyingly. 

"Excuse me "Elea growled angrily at the Royal Beta

"hmm. Who said I am weak?" You asked her looking straight into her eyes

"Me ,Myself " she stated 

"How about this , it's a tradition that if a person want a title, they fight with the rightful owner . A person can challenge a King or an Alpha of a pack to a fight to submission to get his/her tittle and status . I am the rightful Queen . Fight me if you want the title " You announced 

 "NOOO" Keo's loud growl was heard. He held you tighter in fear. 

"Trust Me, Keo and Tae" You mindlinked

"I cannot let anything happen to You " Tae said

"Do you trust me ?"You asked

"Mmm...okay "They said hesitantly

"I will fight "Elea's father declared 

"Sorry ,but she is the one who want's my title let her fight .Not you" you said coldly

"I agree with Y/N .If Elea wants, she fights for it .As the royal adviser and pack teacher, I think it's the right way  to do things and solve this conflict "Namjoon said as others nodded agreeing to him. 

"Fine . I challenge You "Elea replied smirking as you smirked back

"Okay 2 hours from now . At the castle's arena .Infront of all these minister and the King .Both of us will fight, the one who wins shall be the Queen . No one can object this decision  " You announced 

"Let's make it more interesting . The one who loses, their life will be in the hand of the winner . The winner can do anything with them " Elea said smirking .Taehyung looked at you worried and shocked. 

"Okay I agree . "You said

"Be ready to lose " Elea growled . You smirked at her confidence 

"The fight hasn't begun . Don't decide the future  because it's the fate's job " You replied casually as she stormed out angrily . You looked at your Mate and kissed his cheek 

"Let's end this here " you stated smiling  

Passion and trust makes love not fear...........