4. With you again

Your POV

Your POV

The night had fallen already . Taehyung was still asleep on my lap . He was sleeping peacefully like a baby . So cute with pouty lips .
"Y/N food is ready, come down with Tae. "Mom mindlinked me. 
"Oh yeah " I replied back
I hesitantly shook Taehyung making him groan in annoyance .
"Wake up Tae... " I said . Taehyung sat up rubbing his eyes as I chuckled at his action . I stood up but was immediately pulled down by Taehyung making me sit on his lap .
"Where are you going? " he asked, snuggling into my neck.
"Dinner is ready . Mom called me down with you to eat. " I replied casually standing up as Taehyung quickly followed my action . Back hugging me. We went downstairs. 
"Oh there! had a good evening Noona ? "Soobin asked, teasing me as I gave him a sharp glare shutting him up on spot .
"That's a deadly glare!! " Yeonjun said as I shrugged my shoulders .
" Hey Taehyung my baby . How are you doing ?"dad asked  smiling sweetly at the half awake Taehyung who was back hugging me barely listening. He hummed in response making dad and the former Beta, Yeonjun's father , Mr. Kehyun to laugh . I smiled as I walked to the kitchen with a hugging Koala who was refusing to let me go . Mom and aunt , Mrs. Kehyun was setting the table . As they saw us, they gave me a warm smile .
"There you are . Took you long enough to come here.... I was going to shout at you" she said scolding us .
"Oh come on . Stop scolding me . I just came here today . I am sick of listening to scolding's. " I whined causing aunt to chuckle.  Mom rolled her eyes and called the others for dinner . I was going to sit down when someone pulled me onto his lap . Who else than my Mate. 
"Tae . Let me sit on chair " I said huffing
"No! " he casually replied.  Everyone laughed seeing us.
"Fine "I said and started eating food with the happy Taehyung feeding me occasionally.  We talked a lot . Most of them asking questions to me as I replied to them .
"Are you going to the castle tomorrow?  " Dad asked as Taehyung nodded .
"Jungkook and Jimin will come tomorrow . I will be taking her to the castle " Taehyung said . Oh ! I see
" What about the ministers? " Soobin asked making Taehyung to turn serious .
" Don't worry about them . I won't let them harm my Mate . Even it means they have to die! " he said in a deadly way . I could say he was angry about them . I quickly wrapped my arms around his arm attempting to calm him which worked . He relaxed by my touch and passed me a smile . The rest of the dinner went smoothly .

I came back to the room with Taehyung back hugging me .
" Tae.... I am going to take a bath first, later you can take a bath . Yeonjun gave his dress for you . You can change into that. " I said looking at the pouting bear .
"Let's shower together " he said smirking . I smacked his head as he whined . I ignored him and took out my pajamas from my bag . Taking a bath slowly and relaxing, I let out a heavy sigh . I hope everything will be alright tomorrow.  I want to mainly meet my other bunny , Jungkook tomorrow.  I wonder how others are doing . I came out to see Taehyung with wet red hair dressed in pj's . Guess he took a bath from another room . He smiled as he came up to me .
"Your hair has grown a lot . It's till the end of your leg now! " he said . I nodded my head as I took the dryer ready to dry my hair ,
"Let me do it " Tae said snatching the dryer .
"It's okay I can -"
"No! " he cut me off and started drying my hair . He finished drying as I thanked him . I laid down on the bed Taehyung besides me he pulled me by my waist, hugging me tightly .I snuggled into his warm chest .
"Good night Tae "  I said
"Good night my White Rose " he replied . I smiled at hearing the nickname he gave me once more... with that I fell asleep in his embrace...