40. Amy's Past

Your POV 

Your POV 

I smiled looking at Jungkook trying to gain the attention of Amy . Ever since they both found out they were mate ,Jungkook was happy to FINALLY meet his Mate .I mean before meeting her itself he was all so about mate that he even left the position to be the royal beta .And ask the reason he'll say "My Mate needs all my time and attention ". he was finally very happy to meet her 

   But  Amy being herself ,she is not a person very clingy or romantic type since her past made a great impact on her with trusting people .She was just 7 when her family and pack disowned her since she refused to marry or mate with the Alpha's son . As a result she became rogue . She decided to come to the human territory rather than die in the rogue land . There we both met and we became friends .It took months for her to warm up to me after knowing I was a werewolf too. 

 And she never thought or cared about mates .It must be awkward for her to meet her Mate .Since 'Mate issue 'was the reason why her past became so hard for her .It was Dinner time .All of us eating while talking with each other .As usual i was placed on Tae's lap while I watched Amy and Jungkook from time to time .Jungkook was trying to gain her attention by making funny and cute faces  in between whining too .And Amy just nodded or ignored him .I feel bad for both of them . 

I saw Jungkook dropping his head in defeat as he quietly eat his food for the rest of the time .Amy was glancing at him time to time with a guilty face but she didn't know or said something . The dinner went with a Gloomy couple while others was happy . 

Now both me and Taehyung was walking towards our room with Tae speaking continuously but my mind was on the two of them .While walking I spot Jungkook leaning on the Balcony on the open hallway with a teary eyes .My heart ached as I stopped walking along with Tae as he frowned .I gestured him towards Jungkook as we hid behind a door  . 

"Taehyung .I 'll come now .You go first "I said as he nodded giving me space .I sighed walking up to Jungkook . He didn't see me as he was so concentrated on his thoughts .I wrapped my hands around his waist ,hugging him from behind as Jungkook turned to look at me .
"N-Noona" Jungkook spoke as he hugged me just then he started crying .He cried on my shoulders as I sighed rubbing his back as I consoled him . He calmed down as he pulled away from the hug sniffing .

 He calmed down as he pulled away from the hug sniffing

"N-Noona .What's wrong with me that she ignores me ?"He asked sniffing as I gave him a soft smile . I stared into the moon leaning on the railing .
"There is nothing wrong with you .You're perfect "I said gazing up at moon as he stood besides me .
"Then why does she hate me "He asked looking at me curiously 
"Who said she she hates you ?Did she ?"I responded with question ,raising my eyebrow .Jungkook  shook his head looking down .
"She doesn't hates you Kook .She just need time to adjust "I said ruffling his hair as he looked upto me 
"Adjust ?Time ?"He mumbled confused 
"Yes Kook she had a hard past . She was just 7 when her family and pack disowned her since she refused to marry or mate with the Alpha's son . As a result she became rogue . She decided to come to the human territory rather than die in the rogue land . you know she always wanted mate since she sacrificed everything for you but she had no hopes since she thought she'll be living in human side till the end .It must be all new feeling for her .Try to understand her too Kook .She'll warm up to you soon "I said as Jungkook wiped his Tears nodding as he smiled 
"I am sorry Noona "He said 
"humph !Why?"I asked 
"I am a Bad mate .I should have waited for her to get comfortable with me first "He said pouting as I laughed . 
"Yah !It's okay .Go to sleep now "i said as he nodded .he walked towards his room leaving me alone .I looked up at the moon smiling as I walked back to my room .

I entered the room to see Taehyung sitting on the table and chair as he was doing paper works .I smiled walking up to him .He glanced up looking at me as I smiled sitting on his lap .He hugged me snuggling into my neck .
"Baby.....'Tae said snuggling into me as I nodded .
"Hmm...Can ask you something ?"He asked
"You're asking but okay go ahead "I spoke as he chuckled .He carried me to the bed as he laid me down .Taehyung hovered above me as I gave him a confused smile
"I want have you" he said biting my earlobe as I shuddered 
"Tae .."I whispered nervously
"You can't say No "He said slamming his lips on me as he kissed me .I kissed him back as he devoured me .Taehyung left my mouth as he went to my neck and shoulders .

You know what happens 😄