19. Trikcy !!

Your POV 

Your POV 

"Please stay .Or let me come with you "  Taehyung whined hugging my arms as we were in the Garden waiting for Unnies and Jimin to come .Now if you're wondering what happened let me tell you briefly .Today morning Jin oppa Nyu unnie gave us a surprise news .Well, Nyu unnie is pregnant .All of us was very happy when we came to know about it .And then unnies especially Lina unnie decided that we should go shopping for the baby .Well at first Taehyung thought it was a good idea but the Lina unnie declared today has Girls day .So basically we only girls are going .Taehyung possessive he is wouldn't let me go alone .And line unnie wouldn't let him come with us but of course she forced me to come with her .After a lot of bickering between the two both of them finally gave up .Lina unnie wanted me to come so she let Tae to come with us but Him being the King Jimin informed today he had a lot of appointments and works to complete which he left uncomplete during the last few days .So he couldn't come and now he want me to stay behind with him . Well , me being me I wanted to go out too . Since it's been a long time since I went to cities and towns .Due to last few day's hectic schedule I couldn't explore . So , I wanted to go......

"Tae ..It's just till evening ,I will come back besides Jin oppa and Jungkook is coming too . Nothing will happen to me Okay ?"I kept on reassuring the whiny bear . 
"No. I'll miss you ..I can't stay still for hours without looking at you "He said back hugging me .I sighed in annoyance .This boy will find hundreds of excuses to make me glued to him. 
"Okay .You just want to see me right ?"I asked as he nodded his head like a obedient kid .I smiled looking at him innocently .
"So you will stay ?"He asked as I shook my head .He frowned as I chuckled . I closed my eyes as I started whispering . 
".I ,the daughter of Moon goddess and the Alpha God . The first disciple of Mother nature .Hear by  command my Guardian spirit pixie to come here hence to fulfill my command . Trikcy of feetherland ."I said as I opened my eyes probably Glowing Gold now . I was met with a confused Tae .I gave him a smile .

"What were you saying ?"He asked me confused
"See "I said as blink my eyes to normalize my eye color before the others come here .
"What now ?"Taehyung just finished his sentence when green small light appeared infront of us as I smiled .The light died down as I was came infront of a annoyed pixie .Taehyung let out a loud gasp as I chuckled ,His eyes went double sized seeing my pixie .
"Oh yeah look who calls me now ?"Trikcy scoffed looking at me as I gave her a sly smile "
"I am so-"I was cut off by her rambling 
"Keep the sorry for yourself .Three weeks ,For three weeks I waited for you to say something ,anything to me. But what you did .You neither mindlinked me nor called me .Concerned for you I asked Mother goddess herself and she said not to worry .No ,Nothing .No information about you .I went everywhere. Finally from Amy I found out you already left to meet with your mate .Oh yeah you didn't even inform .Not even once .I thought you'll tell later .I waited for two weeks still no information .You know how much worried I was .Now here you're calling me . "She finally stopped rapping as she stood or should I say fly  infront of me. She looked at me with her eyes showing concern and relief covered with fake anger .With her arms crossed over her chest huffing out she looked very cute . I sighed and shook my head as I chuckled earning as smack on my back by her well ,She used her powers to smack me very hard with an invisible hand as she couldn't smack herself due to her small hands .
"Okay okay ,Firstly I am sorry .Second ,I just arrived here a week before .Before that I was in some other places for business. I was busy that's why I couldn't contact you .I am sorry "I said as she nodded and smiled .She flied towards me and kissed my cheeks with her tiny lips .Of course she couldn't stay angry with me for a long time .   I smiled as she just shook her head 
"Anyway why did you call me "She asked that's when I remembered about Taehyung .
"Oh well actually ..."I trailed off as Trikcy looked around she went towards the frozen Taehyung with wide eyes looking at her curiously.
"Oh hey there .You must me Taehyung the Great Fiery King .I am Trikcy The Pixie .I am your mate's Pixie  .Well I know you must be shocked to see a pixie since you guys believe that pixies are holy creatures .Well yes we are holy but I work for Y/n .Since you're y/n's mate you can see me unlike others ."She said smiling as she flied around him like inspecting him .Taehyung broke into huge smile as he giggled and introduced himself to the Pixie .I guess they both get along well .
"Wah !You're so tiny and cute but You rap so good way more better than Suga hyung "Tae commented making me laugh he was talking like an amazed kid .Trikcy gave him an awkward smile 
"So Trikcy . I am leaving you with him "I stated as she frowned 
"Why "She asked 
"I am going out with my friends he wants to keep an eye on me since he is staying back .You have the powers to show him where and what I am doing anytime so I letting you stay with him .Besides it will be a good bonding time for you since both of you will meet each other way more often now "I declared .

*Time skip * After convincing * Y/n and girls in shops *

After a long time of convincing Tae finally allowed to let me go .Now here I am with Jin oppa nd Jungkook and the girls shopping around the Mall  .Before going Taehyung gave me his Cards saying that I should buy a lot of things using the card .Well ,I am not into shopping .The girls where in Dress shops and Nyu unnie with Jin oppa  in the baby stores buying things for their unborn baby . Meanwhile Jungkook and I decided to go to arcade and we played a lot of games there .Then we went to Ice cream shop since I didn't want to upset Tae by not using his money I bought an ice cream for both of us with his card .It was great spending time with Jungkook after he came to know about me being his sister .I had a good time

Author's POV

The brother and sister enjoyed their time not knowing or noticing the darkness lurking in the shadows was behind them ..

"Sir...AGENT U Reporting ,Miss Y/n is in the mall now with a boy ".........