10 . Fight .

Your POV

Your POV

I was standing inside the arena . I was preparing for the match . My very worried Mate continuously giving me tips and advices which I was intentionally ignoring . I was busy fixing my shoes with my Mate back hugging me . 

"Y/N . Here You go! " Yoongi oppa said stretching out his first sword . Now if you're wondering why he is giving me his first sword ?Well, I asked him. Since he is the General of Army and the Minister of Defense . It's his first sword . I just wanted to use a bit of his luck . Hehe... I  know I am weird .
"I still don't get it, you can use my sword instead of his . But why chose him over your Mate " Tae said hugging me tightly as I chuckled at his jealousy cute behavior.
"Of course because she love her brother than a jerk "Yoongi oppa said proudly as I giggled at his statement making Tae growl in anger .
"Hmm...calm down . I Will go now " I said turning to Tae . I kissed his cheek . He pulled me into a long hug . I broke it and I went inside the arena holding Yoongi oppa's Sword .I smirked seeing Elea or Mrs. Cake Face standing there with her usual green short dress. I sighed .At least she could wear something decent in a fight . Something suitable and easy for fighting like mine . I wore my black jeans and my favorite black jacket with it's tops and black shoes. Totally my type..

 Totally my type

"Get ready to lose weakling "Mrs

"Get ready to lose weakling "Mrs. Cake Face yelled as I rolled my eyes in annoyance but I smirked looking at her as my expression turn to a very dark one .