Epilogue

Author's POV

Author's POV

In the throne of the castle ,there sat the King of the entire realm. Feeling so bored as he heard the ministers .His one hand resting on the hands of his throne while other holding his head in annoyance. The ministers speaking about the crimes committed by the kneeling man on the ground .It was all so very another boring meeting .And he was called to punish an other rogue who committed crime . The doors were closed as the room held a dark aura .

Out of the blue the side doors slammed opened as a young boy of age 7 came running into the hall not caring about his surrounding ,looking all so happy and giddy .The minister smiled slightly while the King looked up unbothered .But as soon as his gaze fell up on the young kid who was running towards him with a paper in his hand ,his entire face lit up . The young boy climbed up the stairs to the throne as he walked towards King Taehyung .
"Dad "He shouted in happiness as he climbed on to the King's lap . 
"Taejun! What are you doing here ?"Taehyung asked curiously as the little boy smiled showing his father the paper in his hand 
"I drew this .How's it dad ? "The little boy asked curiously .In the paper was a picture of a family .A father , mother ,young boy and a baby in the women's hand . It was his own little family . 
"Wow !Taejun you really did great !"The King praised as the young boy blushed as he giddily smiled . Taehyung gazed down to the ministers as he announced .
"We'll continue this meeting tomorrow" He said as the ministers nodded walking out along while dragging the prisoner .When everyone was out of the room ,it was only the father and son pair left . 

"Where is your mom ?I thought you were responsible for taking care of her ?"Taehyung asked smiling as Taejun giggled .
"Yes Dad !Mom was sleeping "Taejun said saluting like a soldiers .
"And when was that ? I clearly remember I was with you , helping you to draw until you decided to run away "A silky voice spoke as both of them turned to look a women standing near the door .She was panting slightly holding her big belly. It was non another than the pregnant   Queen ,Y/N . 
"Y/N -ah "Taehyung called out softly picking his son up walking down towards his mate . Taejun jumped down from his hand running towards his mother with a worried face .
"Mom !What are you doing here .You were supposed to rest .Or my baby sister will get hurt "Taejun said placing his hands over the big belly 
"And who made me run here young man ?.I thought I made it clear not to interrupt your dad's meeting last time" Y/N Scolded as Taehyung smiled 
"It's okay .Y/N ,But you shouldn't walk around like this .You'll get hurt .What if something happens to the baby or worse happen to you .I'll not be able to live then "Taehyung said hugging his queen ,mate 

Your POV

"It's okay .Y/N ,But you shouldn't walk around like this .You'll get hurt .What if something happens to the baby or worse happen to you .I'll not be able to live then "Taehyung said hugging me . uh ! Like father like son. Both of them are spoiled brats  .
"Stop spoiling him .You're always taking his side "I stated angrily.
"Hm baby calm down .And I will never stop spoiling him with my love "Taehyung said calmly as I sighed .There is no use in talking about.
"Hey Taejun baby .Why don't you go and show this picture to your cousins and uncles "Taehyung said as Taejun nodded sprinting off .I sighed again , just them someone picked me up as I  gasped .
"Taehyung !"I screamed as he carried me bridal style out of the room .
"Yes baby "Taehyung voiced out as I wrapped my arms around his neck .Maids and guards were  giggling and smiling on the way as I grew embarrassed. It was the same scene of Taehyung picking me up everyday .Nothing new .But every time he does ,people around us chuckles and leaves few comments  which make me embarrassed But to him, he didn't bother about other while I sulked  . 
Taehyung walked up to our room as he placed me on the bed slowly . He quickly walked inside the bathroom ,probably wanting to clean himself before laying next to me . Well , he is a bit possessive and a bit to caring . I still remember my first pregnancy time. He was too possessive to let another people around me , he was always around me 24/7 . Taejun's birth was a bit risky that made him more and more possessive he already was . He wouldn't let me  eat maid's cooked food and he ,himself would cook for me . and  did everything necessary for me till the birth .And after all this ,would you believe if I said that he fainted when I was giving birth . Well, yeah he was so scared and anxiety made him pass out . 

Now for my second time ,Taehyung is not that possessive but Taejun is .What can I say ,Taejun is just like his father . Just then Taehyung came out of the washroom wearing a simple pant and no top .He smiled walking up me as he climbed on to the bed