29. Missing !

Author's PO

Author's PO

Night as fallen ,as the darkness engulfed the castle . But unlike other Nights were kingdom sleeps ,today it was wide awake .Fear, Sadness, Precautions .The whole Kingdom was so Sad yet afraid when they came to know the Queen went missing  . Everyone anticipating what will happen next?

But behind the castle door ,the thing was so deadly calm .Soldiers  and Guards already scattered in the woods ,roaming around the whole Kingdom to find the queen as the order of the King .But unlike what was expected ,the king to lash out ,it was the opposite .He was deadly quiet and calm .Behind the Large doors ,inside the castle throne ,he rested there , sitting majestically on his throne with eyes glowing red .No emotion ,No words, No talks ,the throne room was darkly calm .Only the sounds of Girl's crying and their Mate trying to calm them .The price who was scared yet observing the King's Movements .
But Taehyung looked so calmly intimating as he waited for the guards to come back with the Queen or so he thought ?Eyes Glowing red ,Sharp long fangs visible ,Cold gaze with no emotion . Every one present in the throne room including the prince was scared waiting for the king to lash out 
The large doors opened as the Royal beta along with few guards came running .They instantly bowed down ,shivering as they felt the Calm dark tension lingering in the room .
"Y-Your Hi-Highness "The Royal Beta ,Jimin ,stuttered as he gulped down the saliva.
"Speak "Taehyung said calmly with his head resting in hands ,legs crossed ,sitting like a predator ."I - I am sorry your Hi-Highness but we can't find the Queen .Not a si-single t-tr-trace  of her in t-the e-entire k-king-kingdom "The royal beta spoke out with his head hung low .Everyone was observing the King's actions as the girls tried to suppress their cries ,sobbing with hands in their mouth .
The King stood up calmly . hands held behind his back he came down calmly .Fangs growing longer with red eyes shining brighter .Dark red cloud-like mist surrounded him  

He walked majestically ,holding the power

He walked majestically ,holding the power. He took slow steps towards the Shivering ,Bowing with head hung low ,Royal Beta .He stopped in front of Jimin ,who was shivering vigorously  . 
Jimin met with the kings shoe , he waited for shouting but nothing happened .A minute passed as Everyone was looking at the King confused .Jimin looked up to see the king already staring at him .
"Stand UP" his voice echoed in the hall as Jimin instantly stood up ,not wanting to anger the King.
"What did I command you to do ?"The king asked circling the Royal beta .Jimin gulped down his saliva answering the question while stuttering .
"To Find t-the Q-Queen a-at any c-cost and b-bring h-her to you "He stated 
"Did you find her ?"The King questioned again 
"N-N0 Your h-highness "he answered .Taehyung stood front of Jimin as he brought his hands to Jimin's cheeks caressing .Everyone stood stunned and confused especially the prey .The king's touch was soft as feather but suddenly  a screamed echoed in the hall as Jimin screamed .Taehyung did nothing than to caress his friend's cheeks .But Jimin was in pain because The kings hand was so hot as the fire causing Jimin to cry in pain .Hot as fiery touches went down to his arms as Taehyung held it tightly causing Jimin's skin to turn red color because of the hotness .
"T-Tae ,Pl-Please St-Stop "Jimin screamed in pain as Jungkook and other boys ran to pull Taehyung away from Jimin but before they can a Fiery circle form around the King and royal beta along with the few other soldiers who came along with Jimin . Taehyung left Jimin's arms as Jimin fell down to his knee .Taehyung glared at Jimin before he walked to word the four soldiers as he stood infront of their fragile figures .All the four soldiers was already on their knee begging the King to leave them but he was deaf to their pleading .Taehyung walked toward the one soldier who was hiding the other three . He crouched down to his level ,harshly grabbing the soldier's cheeks as he cried in pain .
"Hiding from me ?"he whispered into his ears .Very hot breathe hitting the soldier's neck as he cried out in pain .
"You think I wont know !!" He yelled at the soldier 
"Pl-Please "The soldier cried out in pain 
"YOUR TAEM WAS SUPPOSSED TO PATROL IN THE WOODS !! YOU SAW HER GETTING KIDNAPPED BY THE WITCHES YET YOU DECIDED TO LEAVE HER BECAUSE YOU PATHETIC WAS SCARED" The King yelled shocking everyone .He already knew ?All was confused as heck as Jimin looked behind to see the King's back . The King held the guy's neck as he stood up .The soldier hanging from the hand in air as ,he gasped and cried for breath an oxygen  . Harshly throwing the guard away from his hand ,he walked heavily back to his throne .
"FIND HER !!!!!!IF NOT I ASSURE YOU THAT I'LL BURN THEWHOLE WORLD "Taehyung yelled with his double voice using his alpha tone .He was trying to calm himself . the dream he had few hours before shows it all clear ,how his queen was kidnapped by witches .And he was damn sure that his queen let them do it herself .but he didn't knew for why ?He didn't want to hurt anyone more that's the only reason why he stayed inside castle because he knew if somethings happen he himself won't be able to control the beast inside him. After all he was the fiery King of blood rose . He went toward his room to inhale his queens lingering scent .

When Taehyung was out of sight ,everyone ran towards Jimin as they helped him. Jimin knew his friend's condition and what happed to him was the least Tae could do .He knew his soulmate was trying his best to control, so did not complaint .But there was one person who stood there unfazed by anything that occurred ,Jungkook .He stood there looking at the hallway where Taehyung disappeared to . He was too confused yet he believed that his sister is alright .Somehow he was feeling so well and calm.

"Jimin you okay " Lina asked as he nodded 
"Yeah I am fine "He replied 
"Taehyung was hella scary "Yoongi stated as everyone nodded
"he already knew Y/N was kidnapped but How ?"Rita asked confused 
"Maybe a vision "Namjoon answered as everyone nodded 
"Nyu unnie don't cry more it's not good for the baby" Ann informed as Jin nodded his head .
"How can I stop ?She was with me "Nyu said crying again
"Hey !Baby .It's okay .It's not your fault "Jin said hugging his mate ,trying to comfort her as everyone watched them with a sorrow gaze .Suddenly Nyu stopped crying as she looked at them with wide eyes .
"From the wings of the broken shall the angelics be raised, in the pitch dark he resides to capture the Gold of beauty , North will collide with south as the epic skirmish takes place on the land with blood . When the rain returns, a forced marriage shall mark a new fury and the Beast of nights shall be out in the depth of darkness . It shall be on the day that the moon turns blood, a foolish choice shall cause an age of pain. If not risen ,It shall be on the day that the moon doesn't fall, a secret woman shall bring forth an end to enemies and a new fury. If not, end of ages "She recited the same lines which Y/N said as everyone looked at her shook. Realization hit her as she widened her eyes in hope.