7.Nightwalker ?

Your POV

Your POV

Today was so awesome . I spend my time with them ,catching up on things and talking about many things and experiences . Taehyung stuck to me most of the time . Most of the time means , one time he had to go to the throne room for some important discussion . He wanted me to tag along but unnies held me back because the wanted to talk to me privately, you know what I mean . Tae first refused to let me go but I convinced him somehow . Before going he threatened unnies that if there was any scratch on me when he come back , he will  torture them . It was so funny to hear . But of course they agreed to him .We talked a lot, mostly them saying how cold and short-tempered Tae was when I left. Evening I spent my time with Jungkook since after Tae I am so close to him . Now if you're wondering my relation with Jungkook. Let me tell You Jungkook's story . He isn't Tae's real brother . When Taehyung was 10 years old , he went to train with his father , the late King near the Moon River . There they saw a boy dressed in all white crying . He had a bracelet which had his name written on but he lost all his memory  . He had no pack mark . Seeing the cute crying boy Tae couldn't resist so  with the permission of his father he took him .That boy was Jungkook . He was 7 years old at that time . the King and Queen adopted him . But he was always sad since he thought his parents abandoned  though that was not the real case . Tae helped him to overcome his depression along with the Queen . But the Queen died when he was 15 years old, the next year the King died . He became more sad . He was  also not able to change into his wolf since he was a late bloomer but at the age of 14  he did . He was bullied . When I came with Tae ,I helped him with his depression .Since, I know what bullying felt . We became close friends . He was and is like my own brother . In his words I was his savior . So , I spend my rest of the time with him till Taehyung came and took me . I sighed heavily as I closed the shower tap . I dried my body and changed into comfortable dress.

I came out of the washroom while drying my hair with the towel

I came out of the washroom while drying my hair with the towel . I looked around the room as my eyes landed on the balcony . Taehyung was standing there in his Pj's . His red hair wet , He was gazing up on the moon and talking . I smiled as I made my way towards him . I back hugged him, of course he wasn't startled since I didn't hide my scent and he knows my touch . He giggled as he turned around hugging me .