8.Meeting

Your POV 

Your POV 

After breakfast ,here I am with Tae in his office , sitting on his lap and helping with some works . Taehyung didn't want me to go away from his sight . So, he pulled me with him wherever he went . Now in his office , it's not like I complain. I was helping him with few finance paperwork since I had no work in here . Though Tae didn't want me to work ,I insisted . He had no way than to agree with me . 

"Here this one is done " I said placing the bundle of paperwork on the left of the table as Tae snuggled into my neck giggling . I smiled at his cute gestures 

" I like when you're here with me . I should bring you here more often . My half of the work will be completed by my intelligent mate and I can hold you in my arms, keeping you close and protected " he said giggling .

"I don't mind . Doing these works are sort of interesting "I said picking up the next bundle as Taehyung made a shocked annoying face . I laughed at his weird expression . We were enjoying our time but was interrupted by a knock on the door . Taehyung made an annoyed face and rolled his eyes. He asked the person to come in, in a cold tone as I smacked his head making him groan . The door opened revealing Jimin , who was smiling . I smiled back as Tae snickered 

"You guys look cute together but I am here to inform Alpha that, you have a meeting with the ministers you know for .."He trailed off .Taehyung looked at him angrily.

"Huh! I hate them . Tell them I cancel this meeting . There is no more discussion on my Mate . Y/N is my Mate and she will be the Queen . That's my final decision " he angrily spat all the words filled with venom.

"No! , don't cancel this meeting ! Taehyung will be there. " I said seriously making Jimin's eye widen. Of course, no one opposes the King ,especially not Taehyung if you don't want to die . Not only that this is my first time speaking up in the palace matters and that too.. against Tae 

"But-"Jimin was going to say but I cut him off by saying ..

"He .Will .Come " I said in my coldest tone . Jimin nodded as he quickly... let's say ran out .I stood up from Tae's lap and faced him . I made him stand up as I fixed him up . 

"Do I really have to meet that old greedy people ? You know why they held this meeting right ? "he whined like a baby pouting his lips making cute faces as I chuckled . 

"This is going to be the last meeting on this topic for you . Go there and state your point . Don't let them rule you . You're the King ,My Fiery King , You should rule them . If something happens I will be there for you . Trust me . My decision never goes wrong "I stated, fixing his collars . Taehyung smiled as he took my hands and kissed it . 

"I will come really fast "he said leading me out . He left me out with unnies as he went to the throne room . Before leaving, he did not forget to threaten them. Now here I am with unnies running through the hallways of the castle . We came infront of the door . Actually we were eavesdropping on the meeting . It was Lina unnie's idea . Though, me being me was already planning to do it . We slightly opened the door and peeped . I could see the side view of the throne and the ministers back who were sitting on both the sides in their respective places . Oppa's was also there but Tae hadn't arrived yet . 

Author's POV

The door of the Throne room opened with a huge voice . The ministers stood up hurriedly as they snapped their head towards the open doors . There stood the Fiery King in his total elegance and glory .The ministers bowed their heads as the King entered with his head held high, holding much power and confidence . He walked elegantly towards his  throne with the Royal Beta and the Prince following . He sat there on the throne as the Royal Beta stood behind his throne , the prince seated at the first chair on the right of the King's . He signaled the ministers to start . 

"Your Majesty , you very well know why we held this meeting . Your fiancée ,miss Elea  and us ministers wants you to mate with her as soon as possible . The kingdom needs a Queen . " One of them spoke as he bowed down showing his humbleness . 

"YES , the sooner the better " Elea who was standing infront of the throne said proudly making Taehyung annoyed as possible . 

"I think The King already made it clear that no one will be his Mate or Queen other than Y/N , His. Real. Mate. "Jungkook said in stern voice 

"For your information , Prince . Did you forget that that weak wolf less girl is dead ?" Elea's father said smirking . That sentence made Taehyung really angry though he controlled it .

"And she is not . She is back "Taehyung stated in his cold angry tone 

"That girl is lying . Your mate died in the fire . " One of the minister stated 

"Oh yeah ! And did you find her body ?No right ! that means she is alive " Yoongi stated shutting their mouths . Totally  Savage  !!

" She is dead . If she was not why didn't she show up last three years ?" Elea smirked looking at Yoongi's pale face .He had no answer for her question 

"Simple . She had her own reasons " Jimin said proudly about his younger sister, not knowing two girls behind the doors were praising him. Who else than his own Mate and Y/N the main girl in the topic . 

"I do not believe those stupid excuses " The minister spoke 

"I don't want you to believe . Let me make it clear . Y/N is my one and only Mate .  I don't care if she is weak or wolf-less . She is My Mate and Your Queen " Taehyung said loudly  .He was fed up with them . He just wanted to finish it quickly and go to his Mate , feel her in his arms and sniff her scent . He was tired and sick of this . 

"But she is just a fake gir- "Elea couldn't finish her sentence . 

Lina's POV

We were listening to the meeting . I wanted to say something to Y/N . So I turn to find her but I couldn't . Everyone asked me what happened 

"where is Y/N? " I asked 

"She was here till now ..Where did she disappear ?" Nyu said panicking 

"Tae won't leave us " Ziya said fearfully as we looked at each other confused and afraid .We gulped down our saliva . No, I still want to live my life . God spare me from the Fiery King's wrath .....

Taehyung's POV 

 The big doors opened as everyone looked at its direction . I blinked my eyes to see...