20. Jealousy

Taehyung's POV

I was Working for hours restlessly .Aish ! This is so annoying .It's just few hours and I already am Missing her .Damn. Her scent as become my drug and I think I am too addicted to her .Gosh there are lot more works to complete. If Y/n was here she would help me complete half of it and would already be done by now. Oh !!Lina noona and her stupid 'Girl's day'. 
"Concentrate bro. "Keo said as I rolled my eyes in annoyance .Here we go again
"Now what?!"I asked irritated
"Whoa! Calm down there partner" He replied dramatically
"Not without Y/n.."I said 
"Yah! I miss her too. That's why I am saying complete your work fast so we can meet her 'he voiced out 
"Really?!I am the one doing this not you. You know how hard this is ?"I snapped back 
"Just do it already than bickering with me "He yelled in my mind .Damn this annoying wolf .
"Yah I am not annoying" Keo complaint .Oh !How can I forget we both can listen to each other's thoughts .I huffed out as I started concentrating.
"Missing her already" A small voice disturbed me as I turned towards the flying Pixie .Trikcy was looking at me curiously for answer
"I do" I replied as I heard her chuckle. Damn she so cute but not cute as My baby thou.
"I will help you with that" She said flying over to me. I looked at her confused .what was she going to do ?She started flying in circular motion infront of me suddenly a light appeared as Smokes came out .She stopped flying and gestured me to look at the cloud like thing .I glanced at it and gasped .I could see Y/n eating ice cream with Jungkook in the mall.

"Us pixies can see what people are doing." Trikcy stated as I nodded looking at her .But suddenly it vanished away. I turned my head to the small pixie as she gave a cheekily smile
"Well, That's it for now. If you want to see her fast then complete your work "She instructed as I nodded my head with I wide smile I started doing my work in double speed .The faster I finish the Faster I can see my Queen

*Meanwhile*

Your POV

"How many more shops Lina unnie" I whined walking behind Unnies .They have been shopping for hours and me and Jungkook are so tired walking behind them .We are like their bodyguards .
"Yah! Y/N you only bought One dress don't you think you should buy more besides you mate gave you all his cards yet you only bought one single dress" Here you go gain lecturing Ziya Mode ON .Ziya unnie has been saying this same thing over and over again .
"I bought plushies too "I whined 
"Ya and went to different ice cream shops too!! Seriously we came for shopping and all you and Jungkook does is go to different candy and Ice cream shops "Rita unnie scolded 
"Yah! Rita noona why include me ?"Jungkook said 
"Because you're just like her "She snapped back
"Like sister like brother "Jin oppa teased as we glared at him 
"It's okay ,Y/n is just not a type to go around shopping "Nyu unnie said taking my side as I nodded my head with a wide smile .
"Yeah !Only Nyu unnie understands me "I said wrapping my hands around her arm and pouting .Others sighed as Jin oppa smile .Nyu unnie is like a mom .She always takes my side that's why I like her a Lot .Other's sighed and shook their head as I gave them a glare in return 
"I can't believe you are the queen" Ann unnie said as I gave her my signature smile . 

Out of the blue I felt a hand wrap around my waist as the person snuggled into my hairs .I smiled already knowing the person by his familiar touch and scent .
"Yeah Really ! People might mistake you by a baby than being a queen "Lina unnie rambled as I sighed and chuckled 
"Hey !! Don't tease my Queen. " A loud voice was heard as Everyone turn to my direction with their eye widened while Me & Jungkook who was walking behind them gave a sly smile 
"Yah !TAEHYUNG !!"Lina and Rita screamed catching everyone's attention in mall. Well ,who wouldn't look if their rulers name was being yelled .On just a second most of the people bowed down towards us as we stopped walking .Taehyung didn't even bothered to look up as he was busy smelling my scent and scenting me .I smiled at the people as some of them smiled back .They continued their works as I glanced at unnie's and Jin oppa's shocked faces
"Aren't you supposed to be working "Ziya retorted
"Finished "Tae simply replied shrugging off as he hugged me tighter .
"Where is Trikcy ?"I asked 
"She said she had works to do in her land. So ,after teleporting me here she went away "Taehyung replied as I nodded my head 
"Who's Trikcy ?"Jin asked as I just smiled in return not wanting to answer since I really cannot say about pixies to them but Jungkook already knew her so he changed the topic .
"let's all go the restaurant. It's noon and lunch time .I am hungry  "He whined as other's nodded . We walked towards the restaurant as Taehyung kept back hugging me while walking .We entered the familiar restaurant .I have came here before when I came here first time,  Taehyung took me here for dinner I remember. This place is quiet expensive .We sat down on the place as I sat next Jungkook while Tae sat next to me .But suddenly I was lifted up and placed Taehyung's lap as I huffed out .The others cooed and started giggling at his possessive form  making me more irritated .
"Taehyung we are at public"I whispered hopping he would put me down but Heck no He just tighten his grip on me and growled looking at a certain direction .I followed his gaze to see a group of Men glaring at me as their eyes flashing pink meaning they were lustful .HE growled loudly catching the attention of every person present in the dine . Oh god !This may not end well . The men who were looking at me quickly look away in hast as they heard the Loud growl from Taehyung .But one of them still had the audacity to stare at me and lick his lips . I glanced at Taehyung , He was breathing heavily ,Eyes flashing red in anger ,his grip around my waist was very tightly .I quickly hugged him as he nuzzled into my neck still glaring at the guy staring at me .This stupid boy !Does he want to die this fastly ? 
"Hey !it's okay "I whispered sweet things into his ears in hopes to calm him . He calmed a bit as I pulled out and glanced at others who were watching the scene . 

Jungkook 's POV

Noona was calming Taehyung hyung as I stared at them . Hyung's breathing became normal as she pulled away .Y/n noona really had a great effect on him . It's usually very hard to calm hyung when he is angry because he is a fiery king . He can't really control his wrath. I glanced at the man who was still staring at noona still after a warning . He looked same as our age maybe a bit elder but who cares ? He licked his lips and glanced at Noona in a lustful way making me angry .I controlled it unlike hyung .but then what surprised me was he dared to come near us . He walked towards us calmly .I think noona noticed it because she was released her  scent more to make hyung calm and it did work . 

"Hey there pretty Lady !"The guy said waving at Noona .He was smirking and really ignoring other's especially hyung . Doesn't he know that the king of the land is literally sitting infront him or that he is trying to hit on the queen ? but he looked like a traveler . maybe he is a traveler but how could he not know the Fiery King ? must be an Idiot . I glared at the man in annoyance . Huh !Don't look at my sister like that you Jerk . 
"What do you want mister "Noona asked her voice showing anger 
"A night with a pretty lady like you "That's it I jumped on the man making him fall down as I started punching .
"Don't you dare disrespect my sister you Fool "I yelled my wolf taking control as I bet him up like no tomorrow . No one opposed us since we were royals but i could care less of that now 

Author's POV 

Y/n was stunned looking at her brother while Taehyung was smirking and enjoying the fight .Proud of his brother and himself as he was Jungkook's trainer and Master in particular .

Your Pov 

I tried to stand up but Taehyung will not let me too ..The guys was almost going to pass out as quickly got off his grip and rushed towards Jungkook . I held his hand to stop fighting 
"Jungkook stop "I commanded using my Luna voice as He immediately obliged . I made the guy stand up confusing most of everyone who watching the scene 
"Thank-"Before the guy could continue I slapped his swollen and bruised face 
"Next time think before hitting on a girl . And I would like to say you to go to hell but I don't want to see you there so just get lost before my mate tears you apart "I spat as the guy ran out in fear . Others clapped and get going in doing their own works . I turn towards Tae who was still glaring at the direction the guy went . I walked upto the and hugged him as he hugged back . 
"Don't be jealous . I am your Okay "I said in his ears as he nodded mumbling the word 'Mine'
I pulled away the hug and glanced and sulking Jungkook . I hugged him  too as he hugged back . We pulled away and I immediately took his bloody hands . I healed his hands as I thanked him for standing up for me even though I could have done it .