Chapter 6 - Silent Agony

- CHAPTER 6 - 

Almost a week had passed since all 8 involved companies for Project SKZ moved to their new building. Unlucky for Hana, all 8 CEOs and their personal assistants offices are located on the same floor. All personal assistant shares the same office as their CEOs to allow efficient work flow. She tries her best to avoid any possible contact with Felix and so far she has been successful. It's not like Felix care about her presence in the company anyway. 

"Hana. Do me a favour. Get Felix and Jeongin to sign these documents. I need them asap. Thanks!", Hyunjin requested handing her a file containing a bunch of papers. 

Hana nodded. The idea of interacting with Felix made her feel queasy. But being professional is the most important thing. Hana went to Jeongin's office first. Upon getting his signature, she then walked over to Felix's. She knocked on his door feeling her heart palpitating rapidly. 

"Come in", spoke a deep low voice. 

Hana breathed in and out before opening the door. The sight in front of her made her heart dropped to her stomach. Hyojung was on Felix's desk with almost all of her buttons opened while Felix was standing in front of her with his tie untied and first two buttons opened. Judging by the lipstick stain on his neck, she instantly knew what was going on. Tears were starting to well up at the corner of her eyes. She swallowed her saliva and decided to remain compose. 

"Hyunjin requires you to endorse the following documents.", she said while looking down. 

"Get over here.", Felix demanded crudely.

Hana walked towards him. Her eyes intentionally avoided his. At the corner of her eyes, she can see Hyojung snickering watching her going through such agony. She knew how much this would have hurt Hana. 

"Done take it.", he uttered coldly. 

Hana took the file from him. She felt her heart rate increase when her skin accidentally brushed against Felix. Hana bowed and thanked Felix before walking out of him office. She couldn't wait to get out of his office. 

"That bitch is such a hypocrite. On the outside look all innocent.", Hyojung hissed rolling her eyes as soon as Hana went out. 

Felix was annoyed by Hyojung's unnecessary comment. He don't know why but he felt like slapping Hyojung for saying such things about his ex-wife. 

Calm down Felix. She is just stating a fact. You shouldn't bother. 

On the other hand, Hana went to the washroom after passing the signed documents to Hyunjin. She let out the tears she had been controlling placing the back of her palm to prevent her from crying out loud. 

He has moved on. Stay strong Hana. Maybe you should try to move on too.

Hana felt a sudden jolt of pain in her stomach. The baby just kicked her and it hurts. 

See Hana. You cry, you make Haeun sad. Be happy. Think of Haeun. 

Hana massaged her bump hoping to calm the baby. The last thing she wants is to hurt her little precious Haeun. Hana washed her face before drying it with a piece of tissue. She then went back to Hyunjin's office to continue with her work. 

"Hana. The boys are going for dinner together. Join us?", asked Hyujin while looking at Hana cheekily. 

"No, thank you Hyunjin. Baby Haeun is a little mischievous today. She just kicked earlier today and my stomach feels kinda stiff. I thought of going back to rest.", Hana rejected politely while showing her sincere smile. 

"Aww... Baby Haeun is a martial artist isn't she? Doing taekwando even before she is born. I am so going to train her fighting in the future.", Hyunjin responded.