Chapter 27 - Eunwoo's Revenge

- CHAPTER 27 -

Hana was getting ready when her phone rang indicating it's a call.

Lee Felix

She was surprised to see the name of the person who is calling her. She took a deep breath before answering the call.

"Hello."

"Hey Hana. Are you done getting ready!"

"Yes, why Lix?"

"Great! I'm waiting for you downstairs. Let's go to office together."

Hana felt her heart palpitate quickly. He has been doing this frequently nowadays.

"Okay, I'll be down shortly."

Hana hang up the call and looked into the mirror. She wore a beautiful white dress. This dress was given by Felix while they were still together.

The moment she stepped out of her apartment building, she spot Felix leaning against his car door. She walked over quietly but her vanilla scented perfume did not miss his nose. He looked up and his jaw dropped at the view in front of him.

"Lix, shall we go?"

No response.

Felix is still staring at her and Hana started to feel blushed crept her cheeks.

"Lix.", she called as she touch his hand this time.

Felix got back to reality. He cleared his throat to fight the embarrassment of his action. He opened the door for her before entering the car to drive off.

"You wore my favourite dress Hana."

Hana widened her eyes.

"Thanks?", she responded confusedly.

Felix turned to look at her while she looked down shyly.

"Hana, you don't have to be shy. It's just me.", he said placing his left hand on her thigh.

Hana was caught off guard and place her hand on his with the hope he will remove it. Felix used this opportunity to take her hand in his and intertwined with his before bringing it up to his lips and kiss it.

"Love your smell Hana."

Hana looked out of the window. At this point, her face would surely be as red as tomato.

"You've no idea how hard I'm controlling myself."

With that, he brought her hand to touch his hardened manhood. Hana widened her eyes and tried to retract her hand but to no avail as he is stronger.

"This is what you do to me."

"Let me go, Lix. We are in the car. People can see."

Felix kissed her hand once more before letting her go. Her heart was beating like crazy against her chest. Before the know it, they have arrived to their destination, SKZ Corporation.

Hana and Felix walked in to their office when the man received a text from the Bang Chan.

"Hana, there's a board meeting today. Let's head to conference room now."

They entered the conference room only to see all 7 of them looking puzzled.

"What's wrong? Why sudden board meeting?", questioned Felix looking at Bang Chan.

"I did not call for a meeting.", answered Bang Chan.

"Someone used his number to send out the message.", added Chang Bin.