Chapter 10 - Our Baby?

- CHAPTER 10 -

Hana felt a slight pain coming from her tummy.

Please stay strong for me, Haeun. I will fight for you no matter what even if it cost me my live.

Her eyes were focused on the two men fighting when Hyojung pulled her hair to make her stand. Hana whimpered in pain when her back hit against the wall with Hyojung still grasping her hair tightly. Hana could not do anything as her hands were still tied with the ropes. As Hyojung was about to slap Hana, Felix turned to look at the two girls and he jaw agape in shock.

"What are you doing Hyojung?", asked Felix as his eyes reflected the confusion his feeling.

Hyojung looked at him and smirked.

"What do you think I am doing Oppa?", she asked with sarcasm.

Felix did not respond and looked at her in confusion still.

"Let me tell you Oppa. I am doing this for us. For our future.", she said while smiling lovingly at Felix.

"What are you saying? I don't get it."

"Of course you don't Lee Felix. My sister is just a number 2 isn't she?", Eunwoo who had already regain consciousness, asked.

Felix turned to look at Eunwoo.

"Haha, you still don't get it do you. I honestly don't know what my sister sees in you. Why don't you explain to him, Hyojung?"

"Ok Eunwoo Oppa. Me and Eunwoo Oppa did all of these just so that you and me could have a future together. But I know I could never be like your dearest wife so I decided to send over photos of Bang Chan with Hana which I photoshopped. It looks real doesn't it Oppa?"

Felix's eyes and mouth opened wide in extreme shock. He could not believe what he is hearing coming out of the woman he trusted.

"I love your reaction Felix.", Euwoo mocked.

Felix stayed silent as he clenched his fists tightly.

"To continue Oppa, you believed the photos and decided to divorce this woman. And when I heard she was pregnant, I knew I made the right decision to send you the photos. You will definitely believe that the baby in her stomach belongs to Bang Chan. The baby and her don't deserve someone like you. Let's have a baby together once we are married Oppa", Hyojung resumed.

"Are you saying that the baby Hana is carrying is mine?", Felix asked, his face not showing any emotions.

"Ding Dong Deng~~~", sang Hyojung still smiling.

"Fucking stupid bastard. Obviously. Your wife did not have any relationship with Bang Chan. They are just our puppets for this whole scheme. But since you are not giving my sister that much of an attention, I feel like it's time to reveal the truth and see your wonderful reaction to your  own stupidity. Hana and Bang Chan are pitiful. But you are even more pit-"

Eunwoo was cut off guard when Felix threw a hard punch on his jaw. Felix was beyond mad. His whole body was burning in extreme rage. Hana who was watching the whole scene unfolding in front of her could only cry. She do not want anything to happen to Haeun and to ... Felix

"Eunwoo Oppa!", Hyojung yelled the moment she saw her brother's head hit against the wall.

Felix took the gun which Eunwoo was holding moments ago and aim it at the siblings.

"You guys are dead! I will make sur-"

The door to the warehouse banged open and 7 boys entered, aghast. It was Bang Chan, Hyunjin, Chang Bin, Seungmin, Han, Minho and Jeongin. They ran to Hana who was standing, leaning against the wall for support. Bang Chan undo the ropes on her hands and legs before walking over to Felix. The pain coming from her stomach worsened and she slid down to the ground.

"FELIX! PUT THE GUN DOWN!", yelled all of his friends.

Felix ignored his friends and continue to point the gun on the two people who ruined his marriage.

"Aah!", Hana yelped when she felt a strong pain on her stomach.

The moment Felix heard her voice, the gun dropped from his hand. He instinctively ran to her.

"Hana!", he yelled as he brought her into his arms.

"Save Haeun please.", Hana cried as tears continuously fell from her eyes.

Felix nodded and spoke, "please stay awake Hana. I'll save you both. I promise to save the both of you."

Hana sobbed as she knew that she will shut down soon.

"Stay awake Hana! Please!", Felix yelled.

"Felix carry Hana now! I'll drive you to the hospital.", Bang Chan commanded.

"The rest of you please call the police and settle these 2 bitches.", he then continued.

Without any delay, Felix carried Hana in bridal style and he to ran to Bang Chan's car. Bang Chan opened the back seat door for them and Felix immediately went in. He held Hana in his lap and continuously whispered positive words.

"You're going to be fine Hana. So is our baby."

"Please stay awake. Please."

"Hana, forgive me. I fucked up."

"Please keep your eyes open Hana..."

Hana felt her eyes getting heavier. Felix also felt Hana's hold on his hand loosening. Felix instinctively wrapped his other free hand around her neck and connect his lips to her. He pulled her in deeper into the kiss hoping to keep her conscious and distract her from the pain. However, Hana did not responded to the kiss. Instead, she was crying not knowing what to do. Felix could taste her salty tears. Bang Chan watched them from the rear-view mirror and he can't deny that he felt a pang in his heart. He wished he was the one kissing her.

Felix pulled away and attached his forehead to her's.

"Lix... Please save our Haeun. I love her so much. I can't lose her. If... if I die, please take care of her. She is yours."

Felix watched her in despair. He does not want to lose them both. Especially after he learn the truth. Hana place her hand on Felix's cheek making him shiver at the cold sensation.

"I love you, Lix. I always have. And I always will."

Hana's hand dropped and her eyes close slowly. Felix's eyes widened as he sees her losing consciousness.

"Hana! Wake up!"

Bang Chan turned and he was shocked to see Hana not moving.

"Quick Hyung!", Felix yelled panicky.

She still loves me. Fuck me, for being a fucking asshole and not trusting my own family.

Felix held unconscious Hana as his tears flow down his pale freckled cheeks.

Please don't take them away from me again.

- END OF CHAPTER 10 -