Chapter 7 - Downfall

- CHAPTER 7 -

"OMG. Your house is so cute Hana!", exclaimed Han the moment he entered Hana's apartment.

Hana looked at him and chuckled.

"It's really tiny as compared to all your mansions. But do make yourselves comfortable. I will prepare something for you all."

The boys agreed and settled down in front of the TV. Han, Felix and Minho on the couch. While Seungmin, Changbin, Hyunjin and Changbin sat on the floor.

"Let me help you in the kitchen Hana.", offered Bang Chan.

Hana nodded as she walked to the kitchen. She defrosted some chicken and sausage. She decided to make roasted chicken and spaghetti carbonara with sausage. She decided to make a simple dessert, cinnamon brown sugar churros. Felix watched Hana from outside the kitchen and flashes of the times he was still married to Hana appeared before him.

+ Flashback +

Hana was in kitchen stirring the cookies batter when Felix wrapped his arms around her waist from the back. He pressed his lips on her shoulder inhaling her sweet vanilla scent.

"What are you making honey?"

"Raspberry cheesecake cookies!"

"Hmm. Sounds good."

"Of course! You love raspberry cheesecake flavored things!", Hana laughed at his cuteness.

"But not as much as I love you.", Felix confessed as he trail his lips from her shoulder to her neck.

"Lix...", Hana moaned when Felix bite her ears in the process.

Felix turned her around and locked her in between the kitchen cabinet placing his hands on both sides.

"Lix, at this rate, you won't be able to eat the cookies.", Hana complained.

Felix smirked and scooped some batter with his index finger. He spread it on Hana's lips and neck. Before Hana could say a word, he attached his on hers kissing her hungrily. Hana responded to the kiss almost immediately because she loves her husband too much. He trailed his kisses down to her neck before going back to her lips. He pushed her up to the cabinet counter and it eventually became a full make out session.

+ End of Flashback +

Felix was brought back to reality when he saw her smiling while talking to Bang Chan who was helping her. Hatred suddenly filled his heart again at the sight he is witnessing.

Adulterous pair.

"Thank you Chan.", thanked Hana as he helped her to dish all the food on the dining table.

The boys automatically settled themselves on the dining area when the food was all served on the table. As the dining table only had 6 chairs, Hana took out 2 stools from the store room for the 2 guys with no seats which are Seungmin and Bangchan.

"Here guys, use this.", Hana spoke handing over the stools to the both of them.

They thanked Hana and Bang Chan asked, "Aren't you eating with us Hana?".

Hana shook her head and replied, "No Chan. You guys go ahead and dig in ok. I need to use the bathroom and freshen up.".

She walked into her bedroom and decided to have a quick shower. Bang Chan watched her as she walked into her bedroom with concern. But he wasn't the only one. Felix dislike the worry he is feeling in his heart.

Is she not eating properly?

Felix took a bite of the roasted chicken and he could not describe the emotions erupting inside him. He knew nobody will be able to replicate her roasted chicken and he love it so much. Part of him misses her. But of course, his egoistic self not want to admit it.