Chapter 9 - Abducted

- CHAPTER 9 -

Felix opened his eyes and was attacked by a strong scent of lubricants. He tried to move only to realized that his hands and legs were tied really tightly with a thick rope. He turned to his right and saw a female in a hospital gown laying by his side. He tried to turn the body around to check who is the latter. The woman was Hana. His eyes widened when he saw her. With her hands and legs tied exactly like his. It was then he realized that the two of them were being kidnapped. He tried to undo the rope with his teeth but to no avail. He looked around the empty warehouse and saw no one else.

"Hana, wake up.", Felix whispered audible enough.

No response.

"Hana. Hey.", he tried again.

It works this time. He watch as Hana opened her eyes.

"Mmm. Where am I? Why am I being tied?!", Hana exclaimed realizing the circumstances she was in.

"Shh. Be quiet Hana. I think we are being kidnapped by someone. Let's try to get out of here."

"Kidnapped? By who?"

"I have no id-"

Felix was cut when the door of the warehouse opened suddenly. A man who seemingly in his 40s entered and walked towards them. He was holding an unconscious woman on his shoulder and threw the woman to Felix. Felix was horrified when he saw the woman was Hyojung. He was angry when he saw the state she was in. Her dress was torn and there were bruises on her face. Hana's jaw dropped as she was trying to comprehend everything that was happening.

"Who the hell are you?! And what do you want from us?!", Felix asked in anger.

The man ignored his question and moved aside only to reveal a young man who seems to be in mid 20s.

"Cha Eunwoo?", Felix voiced in disbelief.

The man whom Felix called Eunwoo chuckled sinisterly.

"How are you bro?", asked Eunwoo.

"What the fuck did you do to Hyojung Eunwoo?"

"Bro, chill. It's been awhile and she had to be the first thing you asked about. Let's catch up first."

"Fuck. Stop this nonsense. Tell me what's going on? Why are you doing to me? To us?"

"Felix. Felix. You are shallow aren't you. You hated the wrong man all this while.", Eunwoo stated with a smirk.

"What the hell are you saying?"

Eunwoo squatted down in front of Felix and spoke, "Let me explain then. I stole your foreign investors. Bang Chan became my scapegoat. I used his company as the main shareholder for the investments behind his back. Do you know why I do all this?".

He paused. Felix froze, dumbfounded by the unexpected revelations. Eunwoo laughed watching Felix's reaction.

"I fucking hate you and your family Felix. I swear I would destroy you at all cost."

Felix stared at him feeling his body burned in extreme madness. If he wasn't tied, he would have tackled the guy in front of him to the ground and punched his face.

"What did I ever do to you?! I am your friend for fuck sake."

"I hated the fact that grandad handed over Lee's Corporations to your father instead of my mother. She is also a Lee but she did not get a single share of the company."

"And how does that got to do with me?"

"Lol you are a Lee. And I planned to destroy the Lee linage. Including the unborn baby in her stomach."