Chapter 22 - Fix & Broken

- CHAPTER 22 -

Felix opened his eyes when he felt someone kiss his forehead. He was greeted by the most beautiful face he misses so much.

Did we fell asleep during the movie? Watching movie and end up sleeping on the sofa as always.

I miss this, Hana. I miss us.

Yes, that is Felix's most honest feelings. He might have been displaying nothing but spiteful behaviour, but deep in his heart, he cares for no one else but Hana. She is also the reason why he is keeping a distant and showing cold demeanour.

FLASHBACK

Felix walked out the hospital with broken heart after hearing Hana's words. She was right. He did mess it all up. The happy marriage was broken because he lacks trust and faith.

As he was walking, he bumped into Yujin.

"Felix"

"Yujin"

They both said at the same time. How does Felix know her? She is Hyojung's best friend.

"Now that Hyojung is serving her time in prison with her brother, can I be her replacement?"

Felix widened his eyes.

"I feel like it is only right I do so. I mean you should allow me to do. If you want Hana to be safe and alive.", she uttered with a smirk.

Felix tightened his jaw as an unsettling feeling bubble. He grabbed both of her elbows and pull her closer to him.

"What the fuck are you saying?", he asked crudely.

Yujin chuckled before responding, "I love you, Felix. Now with Hyojung gone, I have my chance to be with you."

His hold on her tightened as anger got the best of him.

"And you think I'll love you back?", Felix asked while chuckling.

"Oh of course you will. You have to. Eunwoo and Hyojung's men are working for me. I can just instruct them to shoot Hana's little head."

Felix pushed her hard making her back hit the wall. She yelped when Felix hit the wall by her sides caging her.

"Lol, you're not gonna scare me. You better listen to me if you want her to be safe. Trust me, nobody can do anything to me. I have men watching me 24/7. They are here with their guns and you don't even know which ones are they."

Yujin laughed evilly. Felix pulled away and looked around their surrounding.

Is she for real?!

He knew he has to keep Hana safe. The last thing he would want is to hurt the woman he cares for.

Forgive me, Hana. Please hate me from now on.

END OF FLASHBACK

"I'm sorry, Felix. I shouldn't have kissed you.", Hana apologised when she realised his face reflect zero emotion.

No response. Felix just stare at her. Their eyes met one another's and Hana was unable to decipher whether he is upset or no.

"Lix, I'm sorry. I'm really am. Please don't be angry wi-"

Felix cut her off by attaching his lips to hers. Hana widened her eyes in shock. He kissed her passionately. And Hana started to kiss him with the same amount of passion too. The kiss gets rougher as Felix started started kissing her aggressively.

He is angry. He is mad. At Yujin. At Hana. At himself. He is mad that Yujin is controlling him. He is mad at Hana for loving him regardless. And he is mad at himself for not being able to fight for his love.