Chapter 20 - Unexpected Incident

- CHAPTER 20 -

All the CEOs and their assistants are currently having their monthly review meeting. Hana was listening to Jeongin's presentation with her fingers rapidly typing on the keyboard.

"Okay moving on, Hyunjin hyung will provide us with an in-depth interim profit statement for first half of the year.", Jeongin said, passing the floor over to Hyunjin.

Hyunjin stood in front and started his presentation. Hana smiled looking at his confidence. Behind the manly aura lies a cutie. It made her happy and proud that Hyunjin is her boss.

"Wow hyung! Your numbers are so clear and neat!", exclaimed Jeongin.

Hyunjin laughed and turned to look at Hana.

"Thanks to my assistant. She did all of these for me. This is why I need her with me. She's the best partner I could ever ask for."

Hana feel my cheeks heating up at the sudden compliment making her look down in embarrassment. Bang Chan turned to look at Hana lovingly and he smiled at her cute reaction.

"Is that all for the meeting?", interrupt Felix with a straight face.

Hana direct her vision to him and saw him looking at her with a cold expression.

"Yes, let's dismiss ourselves. See you next week. Enjoy your weekends.", responded Bang Chan.

Everyone starts to leave the meeting room after bidding each other goodbye. Knowing that Hana is looking at him, he shift his gaze to Yujin and held her face. Hana felt her heart hurting at the sight of Felix and Yujin.

"Chan. Jin. I'm gonna back to the office. I want to wrap up the report before I leave. You guys head home safely.", Hana said, standing up.

Bang Chan grabbed her hand, turning her around to face him.

"Will you be okay, Hana?", he asked her with full of concern.

Hana nodded and shot him her beautiful smile. Felix rolled his eyes and leave the meeting room. Bang Chan, on the other hand, caressed her hair before walking her to Hyunjin's office. Hana sat down on her desk and continue working on her report. Without her realizing it, it was already 10PM.

Hana save her work before switching off the computer. She grabbed her phone and handbag and walked out of the office. As she walking to the lobby, someone tapped on her back making her shrieked. Her eyes widened in terror when she saw the man who almost caused her a heart attack.

Cha Eunwoo

"What are you do- doing h-h- here? Aren't you supposed to be in the pr- prison?", Hana stuttered in fear.

Eunwoo watched her shaking in fear with amusement.

"You don't have to know how I got out. Now I'm here for revenge. What's the best thing to do if not hurting Felix and Bang Chan's beloved woman? The two men who put me in jail."

Hana felt her heart beating hard against her chest.

What is he going to do? Am I gonna get murdered tonight?

Her head was in a mess. She is not worried about dying. She is just worried for the two men she truly cares about. She would want to warn them of the danger.

"So how? What should I do to you?", asked Eunwoo menacingly.

Should I run?

Hana decided to follow her heart and tries to run away to the opposite direction. Unfortunately, Eunwoo is faster than her. He grabbed her shoulder and pull her in Hyunjin's office. He pushed her down to the sofa, pinning both of the hands above her head with one of his hand. Hana cried and struggled. But, to no avail as Eunwoo is way stronger than her. His other hand started exploring her body. Hana's cries gotten louder.

He tore her shirt, exposing her black bra. Eunwoo smirked at her and trailed his lips from her neck to her breast. Hana screamed causing him to punch her face hard. Hana whimpered in pain feeling helpless. Eunwoo was about to pull her skirt when a sudden force push him away from her. Eunwoo turned and smirked at the man standing in front of him. Hana, on the other hand, sat up on the sofa and sobbing. Her hands wrapping around her knees with her head rested on them.

Felix grabbed Eunwoo by his collar and pin him on the wall.

"You bastard! Who gave you the rights to touch her?!", Felix yelled and punch his jaw with no mercy.

Eunwoo chuckled and pushed Felix's hard, causing him to hit the wall behind him hard. He was getting up when Eunwoo ran out of the office escaping the situation. Felix was about to chase Eunwoo when he heard her soft whimpering. He turned and saw Hana shaking indicating she is crying in between her knees.

Instead, he walked towards her. He touched her shoulder and she looked up at Felix. He felt his heart burning in rage when he saw how broken Hana is. Her tear-stained cheeks, her fear-stricken face, her wounded lips, her torn clothes.

Fuck you, Cha Eunwoo. I will never let you get away scott-free. Not after you lay your hands on her.

Felix carried Hana in bridal style and brought her to his car. He drove back to his place knowing that Hana would be traumatized by what happen. The whole ride was silent as the two did not talk. Hana looked out of the window with tears still streaming down her pale cheeks. Felix hold on the steering wheel hardened every time he hears her sniffles.

Soon, the car stopped in front of Felix's mansion. Hana looked up and realized he had brought her to where she once live with the man she love. She wanted to ask him why but she do not have the strength to do so. She was still shaken by earlier incident. Felix opened her side of the door and carried her in bridal style. He brought her to his bedroom and place her gently on the bed. Hana looked down trying to control her sobs.

He grabbed a wet towel, the first aid box and one of his white shirts. He sat on the bed beside Hana and started to clean the wound on her lips. He then proceed to open her shirt and skirt leaving her only in her undergarments before wiping her exposed body. Felix helped her to put on and button his shirt. Hana looked at him the whole time he was helping her. Felix's eyes met hers as they spend the next two minutes staring at each other. Felix was the one first one to look away when he suddenly stood up from the bed.

The moment he did so, Hana got up and hugged him from the back.

"Don't go, Lix.", she muttered.

Felix froze.

"Don't leave me alone again, Lix."

Felix brought his hand up and try to pull away her hands. Hana tightened her hold as she truly do not want Felix to leave. He pulled her hands and turned around to face the broken lady. He pulled Hana into his embrace, resting her head against his chest. He felt her warms tears.

"Lix, I begged you. Please don't leave me tonight. Make me forget his touch on me.", Hana cried against his chest.

The moment he heard those words, he wrapped his arms around her neck making her looked up to him. He looked at her with her dark brown orbs staring deeply into hers. He shifted his gaze down to her lips. He looked back up to her eyes before connecting his lips to hers. Both of them close their eyes and savoring the beautiful emotions erupting at the pits of their stomach. The kiss was soft and passionate as their lips perfectly molded into each other's. Hana lightly hit chest when she started to feel breathless. Felix pulled away to let Hana catches her breathe.    

"Lix, I-"

Hana was cut off when Felix attached his lips to hers. This time, with aggression. He carried her, wrapping her legs around his torso.

Oh my god, Felix.

- END OF CHAPTER 20 -