✿14

(EDITED)

As weeks passed by, Chaeyeon and sunghoon got really close, even Sunghoon's friends got close with her and sunoo

As weeks passed by, Chaeyeon and sunghoon got really close, even Sunghoon's friends got close with her and sunoo. it was now Monday morning and the others decided to meet up together and go get some breakfast before school started.

They met in a nearby park and walked together to this cafe that Heeseung recommended called Yeonhit Cafe. Chaeyeon had to admit, it was very chaotic even though it was so early in the morning.

She wondered where did they get the energy to even have a decent conversation at 7 AM in the morning. 

"Jay got so scared the last time me and Jake scared him." sunghoon spoke and everyone laughed, reminiscing the way he ran.

"Really? You don't look like the type to be scared of ghosts." teased Chaeyeon while Jay looked embarrassed. Sunghoon and Jake looked at each other and gave a slight nod.

"There's something behind you!" yelled Jake and Jay yelped and ran so fast and didn't look back. Everyone broke into fits of laughter and Jay finally realized their little prank.

"Yah you shouldn't scare people like that." He said while clutching his chest and trying to catch his breath. 

They reached the cafe and ordered some things and chatted with each other. Since they didn't want to be late, they finished up their breakfast and were about to pay for their own food but someone suggested they should play rock, paper, scissors, and the loser has to pay for everyone's food.

Today must Jay's unlucky day because he lost and had to pay for everyone's food. They left the cafe and walked to school. Once they reached the school, they waved goodbye and headed to their own classes.

20 minutes into the first class, Chaeyeon felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She chose to ignore the notification but then it kept vibrating nonstop. Making sure that the teacher's eyes weren't on hers, she fished for her phone in her pocket.

group that has no name

uncle 🐧 added you

heeseung: oh hi chaeyeon

jake: HII

jake: sorry i didn't realize i had caps lock on

jay: wassup

niki: hi.

me: heyyy

jungwon: can y'all stfu for a minute my phone keeps on vibrating bcs y'all talk too much

niki: then silent it ffs 🙄

sunoo: ^

heeseung: ^^

uncle 🐧: ^^^

jake: ^^^^

jay: ^^^^^

me: lol exactly

me: so what's up

uncle 🐧: nothing really

jake: we were just bored

me: wait aren't y'all in classes rn?? you guys weren't paying attention in class??

niki: yes.

jay: oop-

me: it's fine i wasn't either

me: guys trs coming gtg bye

seen by everyone

Chaeyeon thought of her dream last night. Every since chaemi left, the promise was broken. Well, it wasn't her fault it did. Chaeyeon had tried to stop that from happening but that just didn't work out.

Chaeyeon was the type that felt lonely easily so when Jungwon stopped playing with her she obviously felt sad. When she made new friends in her new school, she was absolutely delighted because she didn't feel alone anymore. 

That's why her friends are so precious to her. And now that she moved back here, she was happy that she made new friends. Her thoughts drifted on Jungwon and she turned her gaze to the brown-haired boy beside her.

He was too busy doing the exercises to even notice her but that didn't matter. She thought they were finally becoming friends again after the last tutoring session but he ignored her the whole day today.

She knew she needed to do something. She had to. So she concluded that she'd at least try to make amends with the stubborn boy. But obviously, it wouldn't be easy. No, it was far from that.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

you're loved, you're appreciated and most importantly, you're not alone (◔◡◔)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆