✿40

(EDITED)

(i have no experience in dating whatsoever so please bear with me💀💀 i apologize in advance. so im just assuming this is how some of yall confess)

 so im just assuming this is how some of yall confess)

He broke the silence. "I like you." 

he continued while holding her hand, "i really like you. everytime i see you with other guys i feel a teeny bit jealous especially when they make you smile or laugh, because i want to be someone who does that. when i said the kiss meant nothing, i lied. it meant everything to me but i wasn't ready to risk our friendship because i lied to myself saying i didn't like you. i was wrong. i'm sure i like you now. i hope you know our friendship means a lot to me and just because i'm risking it, doesn't mean i don't like it. i'm ready to risk our friendship if we could be something more than friends. i hope you like me back because i don't think i can ever show my face if you rejected me."

Chaeyeon's eyes widened at the sudden confession. Che needed to register in her head that her crush liked her back.

"So what do you think?" he asked after a minute.

he. likes. me. back.

"I like you too." she answered.

"yes! uh i mean cool, i guess." he tried to act coolly but that attempt failed as he couldn't stop his blushing cheeks, which chaeyeon noticed.

"Gosh you're so cute." she chuckled. She squished his cheeks and his cheeks turned to an even darker shade of red.

"does this mean we're dating now?" asked chaeyeon.

"If you're okay with it then yeah," Jungwon responded.

"i'm fine with it." chaeyeon replied.

"I guess we're together now—"

"Yess! I feel like the happiest person on this planet wohoo!" Chaeyeon ran around his room, celebrating this euphoric moment. She felt extremely happy.

Seeing how happy she was, Jungwon couldn't hide a smile anymore, knowing he was partly the cause of her happiness. This was what he wanted. To always make her happy.

he cleared his throat when he remembered something, "it would make me the second happiest person on earth if you could cancel the date that you have."

"Oh yeah." 

She took out her phone to text Hyunjae about the date. Of course, she felt bad but it is what it is.

"wait give me your phone." jungwon suddenly asked but she handed him nevertheless. he took a few selfies of himself before setting one of them as the lock screen and home-screen.

"Cutee~" Chaeyeon squealed under her breath but jungwon heard it.

"I've always wanted to try it hehe."