✿18

(EDITED)

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3K!! IM SO HAPPY RN AND ITS ALL THANKS TO YALL HEHE

Chaeyeon's pov

Finally, it's the weekend! This whole week was mentally exhausting, to be honest. I was watching TV when I heard the door open. I looked to who it was and it was my sister. She smiled brightly and opened her arms for a hug and I ran and gave her one.

"I missed you!" I said.

"I missed you too Yeonie." said Nayeon. We sat on the couch and she asked me about my new school, so I told her about it. It felt nice because it's been a while since we had a nice conversation like this.

"Are you sure you don't like this Sunghoon guy?" Nayeon narrowed her eyes at me. 

"I think I would know my own feelings. We're only best friends," I said. I felt my phone vibrate and checked my notifications. It was a streak from sunghoon. I clicked on it and it was a selfie with his skates.

"God has favorites. Sheesh." Nayeon muttered when she saw him. I replied to his photo and some of my other friends' streaks too.

"It's been like a long time since we hung out together. Wanna go out now?" spoke Nayeon.

"Okay, I'll go get ready," I said and went up to my room. 

I was contemplating what to wear when I finally decided on something. Since I had already taken a shower I just changed into the outfit and grabbed my phone then went downstairs. 

We left a note for Mom since she went out. I'm kinda excited because it's been a long time since we went out together.

She drove to the new mall that opened recently and I couldn't hide my smile. She found a parking and we both got out. We were giving suggestions on what to do when we just decided to have fun. 

We went to a restaurant to eat first since we were both hungry. Then we went shopping for some clothes because Nayeon insisted that I need new clothes. After that, we went to karaoke then laser tag.

3 hours later both of us were so exhausted because we had so much fun. We were planning to go watch a horror movie even though we're both scaredy cats but Nayeon got a phone call. I just hoped that it wasn't related to her job because we were just having fun. She excused herself for a few minutes.

I was thinking of something when I got caught off by an annoyingly obnoxious voice.

"And then he was like "Noo I'm so sorry please take me back" and—"

I turned around and we both made eye contact.

Great. Fantastic. Amazing. Spectacular.

"Oh Chaeyeon! How very nice to see you!" said Areum in the most fakest voice I've ever heard.

If you wanna be fake, at least be good at it.

"Hi, Areum...Wish I could say the same." I muttered the last part. 

I hope Nayeon comes soon. Like really soon.

"I'm really sorry Yeonie—Oh are these your friends?" said Nayeon when she saw Areum and her friends.

"Yeah, we're besties!" Areum while hugging my arms.

"Ha ha..." I forced myself to laugh. 

"Oh, then I guess I don't have to worry that much. I really gotta go, there's an emergency at work and they need me. I'm so sorry I'll make it up to you." Nayeon said.

"Oh... It's okay! Go to your work, we'll go out again later right?"

"Of course."

Aw man, it was fun while it lasted though.

"Was that your sister?" asked Areum and I nodded. She started talking to me and surprisingly, she is kind of nice. Kind of. But I won't be fooled, she probably just wants something from me.

"Okay, what is it that you want from me?" I asked. she looked kind of shocked maybe because I know what she was trying to do.

"Fine. I just want you to set me and Sunghoon up. You know since you guys are besties and all." she said. 

Of course, she would ask me that. No wonder she always tries to get his attention but he just doesn't care.

Since Sunghoon and I became closer, so many girls have come up to me to ask me to set them up with him. Obviously, I rejected their ideas, knowing that Sunghoon could get uncomfortable with me doing so. 

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to."

"You're just saying that because you like him right?"

"What— No. I'm not interested in him."

"Oh come on. Pleaseeee~"

"No," I said simply.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes." I accidentally said.

"See you Monday. Bye bestie!" she said before leaving with her friends. 

She left even before I could protest. 

yeah random update haha

yeah random update haha. vote if you guys likes this chapterr!

hehe

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

you're loved, you're appreciated and most importantly, you're not alone (◔◡◔)

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆