✿24

(EDITED)

About halfway through the movie, the doorbell rang, meaning the others were here

About halfway through the movie, the doorbell rang, meaning the others were here. Chaeyeon got up and answered the door. 

"Wassup," said Jay as he entered the house.

"Hello!" Heeseung smiled as he entered.

"Hey bestie!" Sunoo said when he saw her and entered the house. 

"Adios." said Ni-ki. Chaeyeon looked at him in confusion. 

"Hello~" cheered Wonyoung as she entered. 

They all went to the living room and sat down. They all decided on playing something.

"How about truth or dare?" suggested Jake and everyone agreed. They used a bottle to spin, the bottom was the person who asked and the top part is the person who would answer the question. 

Jay spun the bottle and it landed on heeseung.

"Truth or dare?" asked Jay.

"Dare." 

"I dare you to do a free-style rap." 

Jay gave heeseung 30 seconds to think of his lyrics then he finally rapped.

"uh yeah my name's heeseung and i like playing basketball. uhh i like to sleep and hate insects that crawl. ramen for life is my motto and i hate mint choco. i sometimes wear things that are rock chic and hate toxic people that talk shi-"

"okay! moving on." interrupted jay when he predicted what heeseung's next lyrics gonna be. 

(yall have no idea how long i took to write those lyrics DJSHDJSD)

Heeseung spun the bottle and it landed on sunghoon.

"Truth or dare?" asked Heeseung.

"Truth."

"Do you have a crush on anyone here?" said heeseung after thinking of a dare that would spill the tea.

"Uhh dare." said sunghoon.

"I dare you to tell me if you have a crush on anyone here." 

Sunghoon's eyes unknowingly looked at Chaeyeon and they made eye contact for a few seconds before he broke it off.

"Nope." he lied. Of course everyone knew it was a lie but they let it slip. 

Almost all of them knew he had a small crush on Chaeyeon (except Chaeyeon herself) because actions speak better than words. Sunghoon spun the bottle and it landed on Chaeyeon. 

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth." 

"Who do you think is the most handsome out of all the guys here?"

She looked at all the guy's faces one by one and when she looked at Sunghoon, he smiled at her as if he wanted her to pick him. She was planning on picking him anyway, but a voice inside her head was telling her to pick someone else.