✿39

(EDITED)

👀

Chaeyeon got ready when she got a phone call from Jungwon asking if they could hang out

Chaeyeon got ready when she got a phone call from Jungwon asking if they could hang out. even though she was kinda confused to why he didn't text her instead, which was something he would usually do, she agreed anyway because she was home alone and was bored.

With being too lazy to actually change into something, she put on a blue cardigan over her white crop top shirt, changed into some comfy pants and walked to his house.

It took him a full minute before he answered the door.

He smiled before letting her in and they walked to the living room. He seemed to be alone in the house since she didn't see his mom in the living room.

"So what're we gonna do?" asked Chaeyeon, curious of what they'd be doing to kill their boredom and time.

"We'll make some pasta and eat them while watching a movie," suggested Jungwon and chaeyeon nodded at his words.

Everything went really smoothly since one of them had experience this time. once they were done, they took their meals and went to jungwon's room.

When she entered, she looked around his room that looked slightly different. Probably because it looked neat and tidy.

His computer was connected to a small projector, there was a fluffy blanket on the bed and a lot of snacks around them too. Her eyes sparkled when she saw her favorite snacks. 

She carefully put her pasta on the table before Jumping on his bed. She closed her eyes when she felt the warm welcome of the fluffy blanket beneath her.

while she was busy enjoying, jungwon made a mental note to treat sunghoon out for helping him decorate his room.

flashback to 3 hours ago.

"Trust me, all girls love these kind of things. Nothing's better than being snuggled up in a fluffy blanket, eating your favorite snacks and watching a movie," explained Sunghoon. Jungwon nodded and made some mental notes.

For someone who never dated, Sunghoon had a lot of advices on dating and those kind of stuffs.

"Okay so did you pick the perfect movie?" asked Sunghoon.

Everything was set up and now all that's left is for the movie, which plays an important role in this. It could either kill the vibe or make it perfect.

"i was thinking we should watch a sad movie first and when she cries, i'll be by her side comforting her. then we'll watch a horror movie to which she'll probably hold my hand and once again i'll come in to save the day. and for the last movie it'll be something cute and romantic and when the male lead finally confesses, i will too." described jungwon.

"Hmm, that's perfect. just don't fuck up the confession part." advised sunghoon. 

Jungwon gulped at the older's last sentence. Sunghoon noticed his worried expression.