✿20

(EDITED)

Narrator's Pov

Narrator's Pov

"And i'm done." said Chaeyeon as she finished the exercise that Jungwon gave her. Every Friday Jungwon would give her a little 'test' on what they studied on Moday's and Wednesday's. He marked her paper and she got it all correct.

"You're already perfect at this. Let's try another topic." And she nodded. She finished within 10 minutes and Jungwon marked her paper. Again, she got them all correct.

"Wow good job," muttered Jungwon.

"Told you I'm smart," She joked.

"I don't think you need tutoring sessions anymore," 

"Wait why?" said Chaeyeon, clearly not agreeing with the idea of that. Jungwon had finally started to opened up to her and they gradually grew closer and closer through these tutor sessions. And if that stopped she was scared if they wouldn't interact anymore.

"Because you're already good enough. And because I don't you to become smarter than me," He joked at the last part. He wasn't lying when he said she was smart though. 

"What if I already am?"

"In your dreams." Jungwon rolled his eyes.

And that's they spent the next hour arguing about who's smarter and somehow got into a pillow fight with each other.

🌼🌼🌼

The next day, the students of class 3C were having a free time since their english teacher, Mr. Kim was absent from school. Some students chatted, while some slept and some even ate. 

Suddenly the door opened and everyone stopped what they were doing. The principal came in with a girl. Chaeyeon nudged Jungwon to wake up and he did.

"Class this is your new student, introduce yourself now darling." She smiled to the new student.

"Hello, I'm Jang Wonyoung, nice to meet you guys," said Wonyoung and smiled. Everyone was in awe of how pretty she was, especially when she smiled. The guys started drooling, even the girls as well. (I mean I would too if it was Wonyoung tbh.)

Since everyone had their own seatmates, Wonyoung went to the last row, right behind Chaeyeon and Jungwon, and sat there. It's not like there was any other empty table left anywhere. When Wonyoung sat down, everyone else went back to what they were doing.

Chaeyeon gave a look to Sunoo and he nodded. Chaeyeon turned her chair around to face the new student behind her while Sunootook a chair and sat next to Chaeyeon, also facing the new student.

"Hi! I'm Chaeyeon." She introduced herself and put her hand out. Wonyoung shook her hand.

"My name is Kim Sunoo," said Sunoo. She shook his hand too and said, "Nice to meet you guys."

Since Chaeyeon knew how nervous it was to be in a new environment, especially in a new school with no one to talk to. That's why they both wanted to befriend the new student to help her feel comfortable with the new place.

They chatted and it turns out she just moved from there. Of course, Chaeyeon and Sunoo were fascinated because they've never been out of korea when she just came to korea from another country. The bell rang and students slowly dispersed to the cafeteria.

They invited Wonyoung to sit with them and their friends and Wonyoung agreed since they were her only friends and she thought it would be lovely to make more. They sat down and Sunoo introduced her to his friends.

"Guys, this is Wonyoung." said Sunoo. One by one they introduced themselves to her. it was alot of names to remember but it wasn't that hard for her. Jungwon finally came to lunch and sat down at an empty space next to Heeseung. Wonyoung didn't know his name but recognized him as Chaeyeon's seatmate.

She nudged Chaeyeon softly and whispered something. "what's his name?".

"Oh yeah, that's Jungwon." stated Chaeyeon. Wonyoung smiled sweetly at him, like she usually does to everyone but he just looked at her then continued his conversation with Heeseung.

"Don't mind him, he's always like that," explained Chaeyeon. Before they knew it, the bell rang for the last time of the day and students hurried home, not wanting to be in school any longer.

Wonyoung said goodbye to her new friends as she entered her car and it drove off.

kinda short chapter but vote if you liked it!

also tell what do you guys want for this book and if no one comments, then i'll go with the original idea for this book.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

you're loved, you're appreciated and most importantly, you're not alone (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆