✿32

(EDITED)

THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR 25K WHAT I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT

but sincerely from the bottom of my heart, thank u guys so much

i love yall so much<3

Chaeyeon woke up earlier than usual

Chaeyeon woke up earlier than usual. She had a nightmare again but it wasn't as bad as last time, she still needed to use her inhaler though. 

She was in deep thought, thinking of the kiss a few hours before. She was happy of course although she couldn't help but think that the kiss meant nothing much to him.

"What did the kiss mean? Did the kiss mean he likes me too? What if it meant nothing? How do I act when I see him tomorrow? Hh god, what mess did I get myself into?" she rambled, face palming in the end of her sentence.

After what felt like eternity, when it was only 2 hours, her phone alarm went off meaning it was time to get ready for school. With a groan of annoyance, she got up and went to get ready for school.

She made a mental note to try to avoid jungwon for the rest of the day as she felt too embarrassed to approach him which she knew would be very hard since they are literally in the same class.

time skip

It was now lunch and chaeyeon successfully managed to avoid him as much as she could since she arrived at school.

She got her food and sat down at the table where they all usually sat. She was so deep in thought that she didn't even realize Sunghoon came. He noticed her furrowed eyebrows and untouched food.

"What's got you so deep in thought?" Sunghoon broke the silence.

"do bestfriends kiss?" the question caught him off guard and it made him widen his eyes.

"well it uhh depends. why? are you curious to find out?" he spoke, a smirk played onto his lips as he leaned closer to her.

"Aish I'm serious!" she scolded him, pushing his head away with her hand.

"Jeez, I was just joking. It really depends on the person though but one thing for sure is their friendship will never be the same as before," explained Sunghoon, taking a bit out of his fruit at the end.

"Oh..."

She quickly downed her food and excused herself to the library right when Jungwon entered the cafeteria. She stayed in the library till the bell rang, meaning she had to go to her next class.

She was busy paying attention when she felt her phone vibrate from her pocket. She knew immediately knew who it was.

Putting her phone on silent, she continued listening to the lesson attentively. That was until she felt a small piece of paper being thrown at her.

Istg can I live?

Giving up she checked her messages, meanwhile, Jungwon smiled at his victory.