✿17

(EDITED)

The gap was just about to close when they heard a horn from a car and looked away, both of them with blushed cheeks and mentally cursing at themselves for almost kissing

Chaeyeon, what was that???? I can't believe you almost kissed your best friend! 

Just then the sliding door opened revealing Yeji who told her that her mom was gonna leave.

"So uhh- bye I guess...?" Chaeyeon muttered, cheeks heating up as she remembered what happened a few minutes prior. 

"Yeah uh see you soon." He said. They waved at each other as Chaeyeon left the room, forgetting the book she borrowed. 

Sunghoon went and took a shower because he was gonna sleep. He sat down on his bed and blushed at the events earlier. He laid down on his bed smiling like an idiot in love.

He noticed a particular book on his bed and picked it up.

"She's so forgetful," said Sunghoon while facepalming. He looked at the time, 10:39 PM. 

He wondered if she would be sleeping now. He checked Instagram and saw that she was online. He messaged her to meet him in the park in 10 minutes and took his sweater with him, in case Chaeyeon felt cold. He walked to the park and already her waiting there.

"Did you wait long?" He asked.

"Nope, I just came." She answered. "So why did you want to meet?"

"You forgot the book," He said as he handed her the book.

"Oh, thanks!" she smiled.

"And how many times do I have to tell you to wear something warm whenever you leave the house? It's almost winter in a few weeks and what if you get sick?" he flicked her forehead which made her groan in pain. He took the sweater that he brought and put it on for her.

"Why are your clothes so big?" she asked but he just ignored her question and squished her cheeks.

"Okay okay, enough my cheeks hurt now. Anyways bye!" She said and was about to leave when Sunghoon held her hand which made her stop abruptly.

"I'm gonna walk you home since it's too dangerous for a girl to walk alone at night," He said.

"I feel like I have a boyfriend now haha." She joked.

"I could be if you want to," He said with a wink and she looked at him. She made a disgusted face to cover up the fact that her cheeks were turning red. 

"Hmm, what do you think?" he smirked.

"I- did you just try to flirt with me??" She avoided the question.

"Yeah..."

Sunghoon just cringed at his failed attempt to flirt with her.

also yall thought LMAO its too early for them to kiss 

and theres more sunghoon than jungwon lmao- but just be patient

vote this chapter if yall like it! 

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

you're loved, you're appreciated and most importantly, you're not alone (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆