✿36

(EDITED)

sorry for not updating often, i felt really out of it :/

also daisy is ending soon :")

Chaeyeon woke up feeling dreadful today, as she usually did on this particular day, but she didn't want to get out of bed

Chaeyeon woke up feeling dreadful today, as she usually did on this particular day, but she didn't want to get out of bed. So she stayed there for the next 10 minutes dreading the day before finally getting up. 

With a bad feeling lingering around, she had no choice but to get ready for school.

It's been a whole decade since it happened. A whole decade yet the memories were fresh as if it happened just yesterday. Bad memories. Her right hand softly brushed against the scar on her left palm and she felt goosebumps on her skin. The scar looked faded and could only be seen if someone took a really good look at it. 

"Promise?"

"I promise."

Once she was done, she put on her shoes and left her house. Seeing that Jungwon also stepped out of his house at the same time, she waved at him but he just ignored her. 

Maybe he didn't see me.

"Wait for me!" she yelled, running over to him. 

"He—" 

Chaeyeon couldn't even finish her word when Jungwon took out his earphones and put them in his ear. Chaeyeon was confused with his rather odd behavior.

Did he wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

The whole walk to school was in silence and at one point, Chaeyeon too put on her earphones and listened to some music too.

She came earlier than usual which meant she had about 20 minutes of free time before the class started. She thought of something for a few seconds before walking over to Jungwon, who was at his own locker.

"Did you finish the math homework?" she asked.

"Yea."

His answer was short and simple which made her worry a bit. He slammed his locker shut, in which Chaeyeon slightly flinched at his actions before he walked to his class.

is he on his period or something?

Eyebrows furrowed as she walked him walk away. She thought of why he was being so moody today. Her questions were answered when sunghoon came.

"don't mind him. he's always like this on this particular day every year. don't know why but he just always is."

"You guys don't ask him why?" she questioned.

"We'll wait until he opens up to us by himself." shrugged Sunghoon. 

"Jungwon has a bad habit of saying things he doesn't mean especially when he's mad. So don't mind him. Last year, me and Jake played a small prank on him, and damn was he pissed. Very. So it's just better to let him be and avoid him." explained Sunghoon. She nodded at his words.