✿19

(EDITED)

I KEEP SEEING SO MANY PEOPLE VOTE AND ADD MY BOOKS TO THEIR READING LISTS, IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY THANK U GUYS SO MUCH

Narrator's Pov

Since Sunoo was absent from school today, Chaeyeon was a bit lonely in class. lunch time came by pretty quickly so it was no problem for Chaeyeon. She walked to the cafeteria, bought some food and sat at an empty table. Pretty soon Sunghoon and Ni-ki came with their food and sat down.

"Where's everybody else?" asked Chaeyeon, confused to why the others aren't here yet.

"They're probably finishing their homework or studying for a quiz." shrugged Ni-ki as he took a bite of his sandwich. Sunghoon was gonna ask Chaeyeon a question but a voice interrupted him.

"Heyy bestiee. How was your day?" said Areum who sat down on the table next to Chaeyeon.

"Bestie?" said Sunghoon and Ni-ki in unison.

"Uhm...." Chaeyeon muttered.

"Oh, by the way, Mrs. Bae told me she needed to see you," spoke Areum. Which was weird because Ms. Bae was sick so she didn't come today.

"Isn't she—" said Sunghoon but Areum cut him off and looked at Chaeyeon with a 'please leave' look. 

Feeling like something bad would happen if she didn't, Chaeyeon hesitantly got up and left the table. 

She decided to go to the roof and just listen to some songs. She walked through the hallways and reached the door to the roof. She turned the doorknob and took a deep breath at the fresh air. 

She saw someone familiar and she recognized him right away. Yang Jungwon. She took a seat next to him but he didn't know she was there. He seemed to be listening to some songs and was closing his eyes.

For some reason, Chaeyeon couldn't take her eyes off him. She admired his beauty from his cute button nose to his poke-able dimples and his kissable lips. Yes you read that right. 

Jungwon opened his eyes because he felt that someone was staring at him, and he wasn't wrong. He turned his head only to see her turn her head the other way so he didn't know she was staring at him, but he already knew.

"What're you doing here?" He asked.

"I don't really feel like eating. Plus I'd rather be with here with you than be in the cafeteria with Areum trying to flirt with Sunghoon." She muttered. "She basically pressured me into leaving so I did."

"I kinda feel bad for Sunghoon Hyung."

Chaeyeon chuckled at Jungwon's words as she looked at the view. Silence surrounded them as they watched the view. 

It wasn't an awkward or an uncomfortable silence anymore. Instead, it was a calming one. Just then, the bell rang signaling that class would be starting again. 

Time skip to when school ends

When Chaeyeon saw Sunghoon waiting for her when school ended. She definitely didn't miss the little frown on his face and his furrowed eyebrows. She couldn't deny that he indeed looked cute. 

"Why do you look so annoyed?" asked Chaeyeon even though she clearly knew the reason why. 

"Never do that again," said Sunghoon.

"Or what." she threatened jokingly. 

in a swift, Sunghoon pushed her back to the wall and trapped her with his hands. Even though the height difference was pretty evident, his face was still close to hers. Too close that she could feel his breath fanning against her face. His eyes flickered to her lips for a second and Chaeyeon thought he was actually gonna kiss her. It's a good thing everyone already left.

"Or I'll kiss you."

She leaned even closer and looked him dead in the eye. "Do it then."

Dumbfounded at her actions, Sunghoon froze in his place. 

"Scared?" said Chaeyeon. "That's what I thought. Now please move." 

"J-just don't leave me with her ever again," Sunghoon muttered.

ooh she bold bold

the long-awaited update lol. if u liked this chapter then please vote hehee.

i wanna get to know my readerss lol. where are you guys from? and whats ur nationality?

im from malaysia, im malaysian but im mixed nigerian too bcs my dad is nigerian.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

you're loved, you're appreciated and most importantly, you're not alone (っ◔◡◔)っ ❤

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆