✿27

(EDITED)

Chaeyeon  was currently standing in front of her full body mirror, checking to see if her outfit was okay

Chaeyeon was currently standing in front of her full body mirror, checking to see if her outfit was okay. She wore an off-shoulder light blue dress that was flowy. 

The dress wasn't too short, just above her knees and wearing white shorts underneath. Her hair was down today, unlike other days where she usually put them in a ponytail.

She tried to do those see-through bangs that those idols always do but failed miserably. With a frustrated sigh, Chaeyeon gave up and just clipped her bangs with a random light blue she found to match her outfit.

With a white sling bag over her shoulder as she applied a bit of makeup. She wasn't the type to usually wear makeup but she wanted to look decent for her date. She did look decent. She smiled at herself in the mirror.

"damnn babygorl you look good." as she sheesh-ed herself while doing that fboy face.

She made a mental note to thank Wonyoung for helping her find a perfect outfit for her date. She left her room, her phone in hand but not before spraying vanilla perfume, wore her checkered vans, and left the house.

Chaeyeon looked around for a specific white car that Sunghoon told her about so she guessed it was probably their ride. a horn was heard from a white car not far from her, a figure waved his hands out the window.

Instantly, she smiled and walked over to the car. She entered the car, a nervous wreck. She looked at Sunghoon and he just smiled, not knowing what to do since he too was nervous.

"Loving the fit, Chaeyeon ." Heeseung smiled, trying to break down the quiet, awkward atmosphere. He must've noticed how nervous she was and felt the awkward atmosphere around both of them.

"Thanks. Wonyoung picked it for me," she answered. The rest of the car ride was in silence, Heeseung occasionally breaking the silence with one of his lame jokes or an embarrassing story of Sunghoon.

All Sunghoon could do was hide his face in embarrassment as Chaeyeon chuckled at the stories.

"Okay, we're here! Make sure to not get home too late, don't only eat candies and junks, eat real food too, oh and have fun!" nagged Heeseung. The 2 could just nod as Heeseung just rambled on about being safe and all those till he was done.

"Thanks for the ride Hyung."

"No problemo."

"You look..." He cleared his throat. "Pretty...?" he said but it sounded more like a question instead. 

Heeseung face palmed from inside the car, hearing the younger's words.

"What I mean is you look really pretty." he clarified. Chaeyeon felt her cheeks heat up and said a small thank you.

"Ready to have fun?" asked Sunghoon when heeseung finally drove off.

"Aren't you afraid of heights?" Chaeyeon suddenly remembered.