25

Harley's POV

I woke up with a killer headache and a burning chest. My lungs felt like they were on fire every time I tried to take in a breath. I felt achy all over my body when I tried to get up from the bed I was laying in. The covers were softer than usual, and the bed was too. My eyes fluttered open. There were windows behind me since I could feel the sun rays on my skin. I peeked around me, shifting to the side of the bed so I could get up. I hadn't been in this room before, but wherever this room was, it looked almost identical to Sir's room. I pulled the covers off the bottom part of my body. The heat from the room and the window were making me bottom half sweat. The dress I wore before was stripped off my body, and I now wore silk green short shorts and a huge oversized white shirt. The shirt said TOMORROWLAND in big black letters and EST. 2016 under it.

I placed my feet on the ground before hopping down to the floor. As much as I didn't want to remember what happened, I remember everything. I remember how angry Sir was with me and running off but not making it far. My face flushed with heat as I recalled it all. I was mortified.

"Harley?" A voice sounded at the door. I would've known if it was Sir. Unfortunately, it wasn't. I knew he wouldn't want to see me.

"Hey, Henry." I greeted him as he was walking in. His usual puppy dog-like face was wiped, and instead, he wore a defeated and sad expression. Almost instantly, I knew he wasn't coming in to converse with me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. A pained expression flashed on his face. That's when I noticed the thick white bandage wrapped around his arm. Small spot of red bleed through the cloth, making my eyes widen.

"What happened to you?" I ignored his question. I was fine, just tired.

"Oh, this?" He asked pointing to his arm " It's nothing. Just got a little burn. Nothing to worry about." He tried to smile at me. Through that fake smile, I could see his arm was hurting like hell. I panned my eyes to his face then around the room. Henry was with Sir in the house. That's how he got hurt in the first place.

"W-where is sir?" I blurted out. Henry awkwardly shifted and moved his eyes away from me then back of me. He shoved his hands in his pocket then tried to back up towards the door. What the Fuck was going on? "Did something happen to him?" I croaked. I felt my throat go dry and a build-up start to form. He was fine, right?

"Don't worry about it Harley, he can t-" Henry started but I couldn't stop my aggravation.

"You told me that already. You said the same thing when we left him in that house alone and look what happened!" I spat. "He got hurt?" I asked more like a question than a statement.

"Yes." Henry deadpanned "Your right. We all fucked up though." His face dropped to a stern expression. "We all could've helped in avoiding this." He was right. My heart clenched in my chest. He was just nicely saying this was all my fault.

"What happened? I don't remember anything after I seeing you guys." I turned my face away in embarrassment. Henry recounted everything that happened up until now and I was wishing I hadn't asked. He got hurt because of me. "Where is he?" My eyes were moist with tears begging to come out. Why was my stomach in knots? Why do I feel like my heart is in my throat? Why did I want to beg for forgiveness?

"His office, working," Henry said.

"Why would he be working if he's hurt?" I asked.

"Something serious came up. He couldn't wait to deal with it." Henry said vaguely. Serious? Did it have to do with Avery's Dad? I was unable to gather any information during the chaos at Huncho's house. Nonetheless, I'd still keep searching until I found out what was going on between him and sir.