18

Harley's POV

"Harley." A hushed voice said, along with a gentle push, tried to wake me. I automatically registered that it was Henry.  The faint odor of marijuana permeated from him. His smoky musk moved through the air to me. My crusty eyes lifted open to meet his. Sunlight wasn't bouncing off the shiny floors like they usually did in the morning. The moonlight still beamed through the window showing me that it wasn't completely morning yet.

"Henry, What time is it?" I breathed out.

"Early, almost a quarter to six." He looked down at the gold watch that hung loosely on his wrist.

"What the fuck does that mean?" My grumpy attitude peeked through.

"How do you no-" began but stopped. "Forget it." He whispered as not to wake any of my sleeping roommates. "Just get up. We have some stuff to do before this evening."

"It can't wait 10 minutes?" I was half asleep and still fatigued since I hadn't got back to the room till almost 3 am.

"No. We're already late. The boss let you sleep a little more than he should've." Henry replied with some urgency to his words. He gently grabbed my arm ushered for me to get up. Well, at least sir cared a little about my sleep schedule.

"Put some clothes on, then meet me in the lobby; you got 5 minutes." He left out of the door without waiting for a response.

When I returned to my room last night, after my bump in with Tessa, I was left in a more bothered state than when I talked to Rachel and Brooke. Tessa returned to the room soon after I did; she wasn't shy in letting me know that. It took almost an entire hour of fighting with myself until I fell asleep. I had a while to let Tessa's words simmer within me, and I was only left with anger and aggravation. Angry, I let myself grow an infatuation for sir and even angrier that I wanted sir to feel the same way. It was completely ludicrous. I needed an outlet, a chance to breathe, time to reverse the effects, but there was nowhere to go—nothing to do. I was trapped with him. I desperately had to leave this place, at fast as I could. With that, I jumped from my bed and rushed down the cold metal ladder bars.

"Sucking Henry's dick too?" A voice muttered from behind me. Tessa.

It was too early for this shit. "Why? Do you want to join? Since you love riding mine so much" I muttered while rubbing the crust off my sleepy eyes. I was far from in a talkative mood. I was clearly unstable at the moment. Not waiting for her to reply something smart back, I grabbed a cropped cherry red tank top that had a busty cat girl on it and a pair of baggy black sweatpants that Rachel and Brooke donated to me and jetted into the bathroom. I threw on the clothes as fast as I could and gargled some mouthwash since brushing would take too long. I splashed some cold water on my face to wake myself up and left the room, not bothering to touch my hair at all.

"That was more like 10 minutes." Henry huffed. " Hard-headed Harley never follows directions." He teased.

"Sorry, Henry," I breathed out. Wait. Hard-headed Harley?

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Henry twisted his face towards me.  These items were the last of my clean clothes. The shirt was worn out, sure, but it wasn't too bad. It stuck to my body fairly tight, but it was surprisingly comfortable.

"Whatever I had." I looked at him, confused. " Was I supposed to wear something different? Are we going somewhere nice? Let me go get my Armani dress and slip it on." I replied sarcastically.

"Haha." he faked laughed, "Let's get moving; boss is waiting upstairs." He jogged towards the stairs, and I followed close behind.

"The boss? I thought it was just going to be us." I didn't want to see him right now. I couldn't.