a/n

And there it is. The end of "Virago"

But this isn't the end of Clarissa Dean's story, not even close.

I just want to let you guys know how much I appreciate all of the love and support you have given not only this book but me as an author. It absolutely amazes me that so many people have enjoyed my book and only continue to do so.

This book has become a very important part of my life, especially having begun writing it during quarantine. It gave me something to do with my time and has become bigger than I thought it would ever become. I have always used writing as an outlet and to see so many people enjoy my writing and spend their time reading something I've written is so amazing to me.

Truthfully, I had been in a writer's block, especially with my story "Broken Children." I couldn't find myself able to write for it the way I wanted to and found "Virago," Writing this story became a way to revamp my writing and show that I've grown as a writer in comparison to the juvenile writing style I had for that story. And, after seeing the immense growth this book has gained, I can't help but be so thankful that so many of you enjoy it.

So truly, from the bottom of my heart— thank you. Thank you for loving Clarissa Dean as much as I do and for supporting this book.
Clarissa Dean's story is far from over and I wouldn't leave you on a cliff-hanger. But maybe you'll wish I had.

Prepare yourself for what is to come.
Prepare yourself to see Clarissa Dean and how she faces the challenges ahead.

Prepare yourself for "Revenant"