Its been a long day... (Chapter 3 part 5)

So... the time came for you to finally battle Haku and cow man. Sorry, you forgot his name already.

After Naruto saved Inari and Tsunami from three forgettable assholes that nobody remembers the names of.

Why are we skipping these parts? Well, it's fucking boring as hell, even for your standards. It was just some training and then talking about shit you already knew before the good parts.

Plus, don't you want to see Gaara soon? Yeah?

Okay, anyways, while Naruto was busy saving forgettable lady named after a giant wave and a kid with daddy issues, you were with the others.

You stood there with your sensei and Sakura with cow man while watching Sasuke and Haku play swords or something. It would have been cool to you if you weren't focused on killing yourself.

Another thing that caught your attention was that you were literally standing next to cow man. Like, he was within arms reach, but he chose to watch Haku instead of fight.

"Okay, but what the fuck?"

Everyone minus Sasuke and Haku looked at you in surprise.

Cow man's eyes were wide and you could tell his jaw was hanging open.

"Oh, am I not supposed to be standing over here?" You asked.

Apparently not. See, what happened was that you accidentally got separated from your group and somehow managed to wonder over to Zabuza by accident.

It was like wondering over to a bunch of football fans that rooted for the opposite team.

Quickly, the man grabbed you by the back of your neck and held the giant knife up to it. Kakashi was ready to make a break for it and rescue your ass before you held a hand up.

"It's okay, Kakashi, I'm a bad bitch, he can't kill me." You said as the man pressed his knife further into your neck.

You collapsed to the ground with your throat slit and blood gushing out. Kakashi and Sakura shouted your name before the silver haired man glared daggers into Zabuza.

The cow man left you on the ground, blood pooling around you. It really fucking hurt to be frank. But hey, it could work in your favor.

It wasn't even a minute before Haku decided to create the famous mirror dome that made Naruto break the seal for the first time.

Shit was hitting the ninja fan pretty damn quickly and Sasuke was getting fucked up by flying needles. Your wound was just about healed and Zabuza was paying attention to Kakashi, making it easy to slip past him and into the dome.

Sasuke grunted in confusion when he noticed that the needles seemed to die down, leaving him with a few scratches. He also noticed a shadow hanging over him, indicating that someone was behind him, and he looked back only to see you standing over him with your arms held out in a T pose.

"(Y-Y/n)!?" He gasped.

"Wha...-" but before he could get his words out, you spoke.

"My time has come to shine." You simply said before collapsing over Sasuke's hunched form.

One of the needles hit a part in your leg that forced you down, possibly some pressure point you didn't know you had. More and more needles were shot out from the mirrors and into you and scraping you. Few had managed to get Sasuke, but mostly you.

"This must be what acupuncture is like. I don't know what the hype is, it really sucks." You said as your head hung next to Sasuke's, who stared back at you in horror.