Revenge of the burritos... (Chapter 4 pt 6)

When the two of you finally found Sasuke and Sakura, the Walmart Asui Tsuyu was wrapping around the trunk like a snake. Naruto quickly threw his kunai and ninja stars in front of the cuck, stopping her in her place.

"Yo, is that the pedo's stank ass posing as a woman???" You said while pointing at the 'woman' and 'her' clothing.

'Yeah, that's gotta be Orochimaru.'

The 'woman' looked up at you with an unreadable stare.

"Hmm? It appears my snake haven't touched you in the slightest." 'She' said.

"Okay, you really gotta re-word that, kiddy-diddler." You said.

You then realized something before calling out the Sakura and Sasuke.

"Oh yeah! Dick Milk!!!" You yelled.

"We know it's you, you little dummy!!!" Sakura yelled back.

"I know you both tried to be cool and intended to rescue us, but... Don't put your nose in this!" Sasuke yelled to the two of you before you interrupted.

"That's our thanks for momentarily saving your asshole??? Jeez, Naruto, I don't think I can continue our dare now that I feel like killing myself over the fact that people are so FUCKING UNGRATEFUL NOWADAYS!!!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs.

"Damn it, (Y/n)! Now is not the time! RUN!!!"

"Is this something that can kill me? If it is, then NO." You crossed your arms defiantly.

"Tell me."

You all redirected your attention back to the 'lady', who's head completely turned to you and Naruto.

"How is it that you both managed to scare it away...? They never run from their victims." 'She' narrowed her eyes at you.

Naruto looked on in confusion while you slapped your fist on your other hand and flipped 'her' off.

"Nevermind that! Now that I, Naruto Uzumaki is here, I'm going to wipe the floor with you!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Yeah, we're gonna make a burrito out of you, засранец." You said.

"Eh? What does that word mean?" Naruto asked.

"Wait."

Now everyone was looking at Sasuke.

"If it's the scroll you want, I'll give it to you. I'm asking you. Just take it and go." He said before turning to you.

"(Y/n). Give me the scroll!" He yelled.

You looked between him, Orochimaru, and Naruto.

"Hey, Sasuke! What are you doing!? Just giving up the scroll like that!?" Naruto yelled before holding a hand out in front of you.

"You, shut up!" Sasuke snapped back.

Naruto glared harshly at Sasuke in surprise, hissing out something under his breathe.

"I see... You're sensible." The 'lady' said.

'She' looked up at you then back at Sasuke.

"The only thing the "prey" can hope for from the "predator" is presenting other food and pray you would be spared, isn't it?" 'She' said in an amused tone.

"You can have it." Sasuke said.

You looked down at the two, trying to rack your brain for the memory that holds this moment in the show.

Orochimaru would still attack you all even if he had the scroll. After all, he wasn't here to pass the test...

Suddenly, Naruto leaped down to Sasuke and punched him in the nose.