Milk and cuddles (chapter 3 pt 3)

Zabuza was quick to create clones of himself to distract the team and Kakashi.

You sat in the wet sphere and watched Zabuza quietly. He turned to you with a glare, burning holes into your own eyes.

"I don't know how you survived. Last time I checked, I didn't kill a clone."
"No, it was the real me." You said while crossing your arms behind your head and laying on your back

"Say, you got any milk on ya, cow man?"

"What? I have you trapped in my water prison jutsu while your friends are in danger and you are asking me for milk?"

"They'll be fine, I've seen this happen before." You shrugged. Before Zabuza could ask you what you meant by that, you spoke once more.

"Man, I really want some milk, man. I'll milk ya if that's what you want."

Zabuza nearly choked on his spit.

"W-what!?" He sputtered out, forgetting about your teacher and team.

"Yeah. I can suck your cock if you want." You winked at him with a smirk.

"What the hell!? I should kill you right now, brat!!!" Zabuza exclaimed, nearly losing control of his jutsu.

"But you can't cuz the succ is too good to pass." You shrugged with a playful grin.

"You-" he started before being once again interrupted by you.

"I get it, you got somebody else. I mean, that Haku guy sure looks fine~" you said in a sing song voice.

Zabuza stared down at you in shock.

"How... how did you know who... who are you???"

You didn't answer him, seeing a large shuriken coming up behind quickly from the corner of your eye. Zabuza noticed you looking behind him for a millisecond and quickly turned to see the weapon heading towards him.

He caught it quickly before seeing a second one head towards him. He jumped up, narrowly dodging the large weapon.

"Hey Naruto." You muttered while blankly looking up at the sky through the water prison.

The second shuriken turned into Naruto, who threw a kunai at the man. He stared in disbelief and pulled his hand out of your prison to dodge the kunai. You fell into the lake before being grabbed up swiftly by someone.

You saw Kakashi tackle cow man to keep him from attacking whoever saved you.

You looked up, seeing a familiar black, fluffy head.

"Oh, cool! Thanks Sasuke!"
"Hn."

He splashed into the water next to Naruto with you but held you up with Naruto. Sakura stood in front of Tazuna, being usel- ahem! Protecting him.

The two men jumped away from each other and started doing a whole lot of hand gestures.

"What are they...?" Naruto didn't finish his sentence before two creatures made of water came out of the lake and wrapped around each other before striking one another. One thing came to your mind while seeing this, and that was-

"Pokemon."

Sasuke and Naruto glanced at you but said nothing, opting to watch their sensei fight against the cow man.

It was then you noticed something in the trees.

You began swimming towards a different part of shore away from Zabuza and Kakashi. Naruto and Sasuke noticed this and started following you as well.