The New Hybrids

Jurassic World: Genetics Lab...

Wu looked at a soldier and chuckled. Is it ready? He asked. Yes sir. Wu went to a secret room of the lab and looked at a glass containing something... Something big... With claws, teeth and horns... A giant red eye appeared, its pupils dilating. It walked into the dark and snarled. Wu had created this monstrosity for one thing. To attract visitors? No. To be sold? No. To kill. 

At The Raptor Pen...

It was an early morning at the Raptor Pen as Owen walked in. Blue screeched and nuzzled his stomach. Woah, calm down girl, he said, swiping his clicker into the air. Today we are— Claire walked in, interrupting Owen's little lesson. Oh, hi, Owen said, putting the clicker back. Mr Masrani says that he has a new hybrid asset! Claire yelled. Who has? Owen asked. Dr. Wu! And he has one that looks like a Carcharodontosaurus though had longer claws and can camoflauge! Okay well, what's wrong with that? He asked. Its free, Claire said.

At Main Street...

The asset was wrecking everything... Jurassic park... It seemed everything was gone. Thousands of visitors and staff were running away when a crimson T-Rex with a dull albino underbelly and frills. Attention! Said a voice through the PA. It was Wu. My Tyrannolphosaur will take care of this Carcharodontosaurus! And then the unexpected happened. The weird Carcharodontosaurus spoke. And for some ghostly reason, she knew the names of everybody including the Tyrannolphosaur. Well, Venomtooth, it seems like you're SO mighty. Venomtooth growled and charged at the Carcha but it slashed him and ripped off his foot and slammed him to the ground. The Carcha broke Venomtooth's neck and roared in victory as everybody ran away. Now she was free.