Search, Fight and Rescue

With Spine-claw...

Spine-claw growled as he was taken to the Majungasaurus' cave. I swear I'll rip off your face! He screamed. It smirked. Name's Hue. And try as you may. Spine-claw roared as he stood up though Hue pinned him to the ground. Spine-claw gulped as Hue prepared to eat him. Please come, Indy, Aqua-Fang, he thought. 

With Aqua-Fang and Indy...

We were looking for him for an hour as Aqua-Fang panted. I lost his scent, Aqua-Fang said. You don't think... No, I said. I growled when a Magnapyritor appeared. W-What is that? Aqua-Fang stumbled back. Just a mere victim, I said. But we must kill him in time before the Majunga eats Spine-claw. Aqua-Fang stepped forward. May I? He headbutted the creature, as blood dropped down. He ripped of its spine and removed its foot and broke its neck, killing it.

With Spine-claw...

Spine-claw was angry though afraid as Hue's green mouth was looming over him. He was about to get engulfed when... I stopped Hue and scratched his neck. Indy! he yelled. Spiny! I yelled. We hugged each other as we kissed for a second. Aqua-Fang, Spine-claw and I surrounded a defeated Hue as he roared and ran away. Aqua-Fang began: Well- he was interrupted by a cuddling couple. 

With Owen, Claire and Blue... 

Owen was angry as he looked at Wu. YOU! He yelled. Claire yelled stop as Owen obeyed with red eyes. I'll let you live, for now... He said as he walked away with Blue and Claire. He walked away, ready to design his next hybrid, the Diorajasaur.