Dreadnoughtus Part 1

With Indy...

I was very shocked due to the fact that Aqua-Fang was alive. Though Aqua-Fang was very serious. Have you been noticing that..? A stampede of dinosaurs were running away from a big mountain. No... I said. Why are they running away? Nothing runs away from a mountain. That's because its not an ordinary mountain, said Aqua-Fang. Its a Dreadnoughtus. I gasped in shock and awe. Though I didn't believe in those beasts. You will soon... Said Aqua-Fang as the mountain roared.

With Owen, Claire and Blue...

They were watching Mr. Masrani when... We found this, guys! Said Delta as Wu was beside her. They went to the monitor showing a mountain roaring. Owen knew who this was. It was the missing Dreadnoughtus from the park. This one seems to be burying itself in this mountain, said Wu. When it wakes up, it'll be like the world has cracked open, swallowing everything in sight. Including Indy. Owen laughed evilly.

With Indy...

We were running away from the mountain, clouded in fear. Are you sure its a Dreadnoughtus? I asked. I would know that roar anywhere! Said Aqua-Fang. I stopped. I'm sure this is a good distance from the Dreadnoughtus, I said as Aqua-Fang stopped running. Phew, he said. But we need to get the others out of there. My mouth gaped open. What? You care about the others? Well, he said, now that I think about it, I do. We were about to go back when a T-Rex appeared near the Dreadnoughtus. It roared as a giant eye opened in the mountain. Stop roaring! We yelled. The T-Rex roared again, an another eye popping up. It was too late...