The New Friend Part 2

With Indy and Spine-claw...

It was noon as we had finished lunch. I looked at him as I sniffed the ground. Something's there, I growled. We ran to a clearing when... A huge mass of land with long necked dinosaurs plucking leaves from trees and pterosaurs flying in the blue sky and predators looking around as a T-Rex roared in the middle appeared. Wow... Spine-claw said. That's... His smile faded when a roar was heard. It was the same dinosaur from my nightmare... 

With Owen, Claire and Blue...

Holy crap... Owen slammed his head onto a desk in his house. Blue squeaked as she nudged Owen. Don't worry, said Claire. Wu already sent genetically modified version of a Spinosaurus to Indy. Owen froze. Really? Yeah, its going to capture them. Or it may befriend them. Dunno. 

With Indy and Spine-claw...

The Spinosaurus stepped forward as it roared again. I stepped forward as Spine-claw stopped me. No one messes with my girl, he said. I blushed as I stepped backward. Spine-claw roared as he jumped onto the modified Spinosauroid, but it stood up and walked back. I just want to talk. I'm a friend, it said. Spine-claw stopped but didn't drop his guard. Okay then, but what's your name? Aqua-Fang, he said. I still don't trust him, I said. Don't worry, if he even puts a hand on you I'll rip him into shreds, he said as he walked away.