The Untamable Brawl

With Indy...

It had been a day since I fought with the Mother Toro as I blinked and coughed, waking up from my nap. I roared to let everybody know their queen was awake. I remembered that it was mating season and I sighed. Just then the black and green I-Rex appeared and and pinned me to the ground. He roared and growled as he stood on top of me when I had an idea. So, I-Boy, have enough room for me to be mate? I asked a bit seductively. Then the I-Rex blushed but shook it off. Then he bit my neck and cracked it, almost killing me. Please! I said. He didn't do anything. Then I realized... I had to kill him. I whacked him with my tail and flipped over and I roared.

With Owen, Claire and Blue...

The mother may not have succeeded and Evan is about to fail?! Owen yelled. We cannot say that... Shut your mouth, Wu! Claire sighed and patted him on the back. Calm, Owen, calm. Owen calmed down though was still a bit angry and grumpy. Next time, if the Sucho and the Spinonyx fail, I'm designing hybrids now! He walked to the shadows and began reading Wu's how to create a hybrid books.  

With Indy and Evan...

I rammed into him and growled and hissed, choking him and holding him to a tree. He roared his voice muffled though, agony-like. The I-Rex was still alive, but not for long. I tried to break his neck though he broke out of my grasp, twisting my neck. I roared in pain and almost was knocked out, though I gathered my strength and broke his neck and pinned him to the ground. I then took a nap instead of roaring in victory.