The Long Fight

With Indy, Spine-claw and Aqua-Fang...

We were digging into Frill's carcass when Aqua-Fang looked at us. So... I heard mating season's near... So what are you guys planning? We stopped digging and blushed and we avoided eye-contact when a stomp was heard. A black and green I-Rex roared as a Spinonyx appeared. He was just like Spine-claw, just with a green stripe running down his neck and he was bulkier and faster as a Suchomimus with yellow bioluminescent and golden claws appeared. We all charged as I fought the I-Rex, Spine-claw fought the Spinonyx and Aqua-Fang fought the Suchomimus. 

With Owen, Claire and Blue...

You did what?! Screamed Owen. I sent a dinosaur group to kill them and now a new one! Wu yelled pointing to the monitor. An I-Rex, a Spinonyx and a modified Suchomimus? Its... Okay? Wait... Is that... The... Missing Spinonyx? I didn't notice him... Owen hissed. You should have, said Wu as they watched with greedy faces.

At The Fight...

We were fighting for longer than we ever had. I used my horns to bash the I-Rex to a tree though I missed as it ruptured my snout as I roared in pain and collapsed onto the ground as I watched. The Spinonyx slammed Spine-claw onto the ground as he was knocked down as Aqua-Fang was constantly loosing blood. N-n-no... I croaked weakly. The I-Rex put a foot on my body and let out and evil laugh as the next thing I saw was pitch black.