The Super Raptor Part 1

With The Carcha...

This new asset was moving through Isla Nublar. Folk had gotten used to calling her Indy. She was just sniffing the ground when... Something's here, she growled and followed the weak scent. A raptor about the size of an Allosaur and green eyes, white skin, a red underbelly and a nasal horn. Almost like a Ceratosaurus, just a raptorian body and a different size. The raptor roared and leaped onto an abandoned muddy old car. You are trespassing, Indy! I'll give you this, you can leave now or suffer. Back off, raptor! Let me proceed or you shall die, Indy hissed coldly. I would love to see that, said the Raptor biting Indy but... Something was new. Usually, raptor on Nublar reached a bite force of 1,000 lb per sq in. But this reached 2,003 lb. Indy roared in pain and shook the Raptor off. The names Crest, Crest said as he broke Indy neck. Indy roared in pain again and feared she could not defeat Crest. She moved back and roared. She was retreating. 

At The Raptor Pen...

Owen rushed around everywhere as Claire stopped him. Just panicking won't do something! She yelled. We have to— Do what? Owen yelled. Owen started to run around again but Blue purred and spoke: Owen, do something! Even though I am really surprised she can talk, she's right, said Claire. Owen sighed. Yeah.