Dreadnoughtus Part 2

At The Awakening...

The rocks of the mountain tumbled down as the T-Rex noticed the eyes when an extremely humongous head appeared as the Dreadnoughtus roared in anger. Who'd dare awaken it? Me and Aqua-Fang ran away as the T-Rex tried to attack it though only to be killed. Why are we running? Asked Aqua-Fang. You told this was a safe spot! That thing's not as lazy as I thought! I yelled in fear. The Dreadnoughtus spotted us and started chasing us. Seriously!?

With Owen, Claire and Blue...

All hail the queen! Chanted Blue as the Raptor Squad bowed down. It has awakened!! Owen laughed. Wu was a bit scared. This dinosaur was VERY huge. And with some intelligence, it can come back to them and get revenge. He immediately stated it out to everyone. Nah, said Claire. I estimate it is barely even smart! They ALL laughed now. He growled and looked at the Dreadnoughtus chase them. Maybe you're right.

At The Chase...

I was running as fast as my legs were designed for. Whole herds, packs and bands of other dinosaurs were running too. I snapped my jaws trying to get a meal for when we had escaped the Dreadnoughtus, though sadly, with no avail. I noticed that the Hidden Jungle was decimated, only fires, broken trees and cut grass left. I also noticed that it was right behind us. I was thinking of what we could do when... I saw a herd of tail-clubbed sauropods not running nearby. I had an idea.

Soon...

I skid to a stop as I looked over at the sauropods. Hey, guys! I said. They turned their attention to me. That Dreadnoughtus thinks you're pathetic and that your chicks are pathetic! It wants to kill your eggs! The sauropods roared in anger as they raided the Dreadnoughtus meanwhile we skid to a stop. We were safe and away. I broke a neck of an Iguanadon and killed it as we ate our lunch.

With Owen, Claire and Blue...

Owen's eyes were full of one hundred percent rage. WHAT?! He screamed. He was just about to go crazy when Echo pointed to something. It was the monitor. Mr. Masrani was about to find out about their secret. Charlie pressed the T-Rex hologram button though Mr. Masrani didn't show any sign of listening. Oh boy... Said Owen as Mr. Masrani looked into the park and gasped. Their secret was revealed.