The Hidden Jungle

With Indy...

The first rays of light shined into the clearing as I growled and ate a little of the I-Rex and the dead baby Torosaurus. I suddenly saw a strange thing on a nearby canyon. A ledge? I had never noticed it. I snarled in curiosity. I stepped towards it and saw this: A hidden jungle! I walked around and hissed, as I saw lots off dinosaurs. Some unknown. A big cat with fangs the size of knifes sat on a log, hissing at me if I dare come at its 1 month year old chicks, as they hid behind her leg.

With Owen, Claire and Blue...

Indy has found The Hidden Jungle, said Wu. Great, said Owen. She changed my mind. Nobody is going to make any dinosaurs, Owen said. Let's let nature do the work for us. What's nature? Charlie asked. Are you seriously this dumb? Asked Delta. Charlie grinned. Shut up you two! Said Blue. Be easy on them, Beta, said Echo. Blue rolled her eyes. Enough said! Said Owen. There he is. TRX 03. You mean Burp the T-Rex? Asked Claire. Yes. And its coming for Indy.

With Indy...

I was still amazed. I saw the tail-clubbed sauropods loom over me and eat leaves when they ran away. Now I was bit scared. What could scare away these guys? Suddenly one of the sauropods collapsed down on the floor as something stood on it. It was the T-Rex that killed the Mother Toro. I was a bit scared. I didn't stand a chance against that Mother though the T-Rex did! It must be really powerful. I hid behind a tree as it tried to sniff me out when... A group of people with the name: Mantah Corp on their badges darted the T-Rex and took it away as I began to explore again.