The Mother Dinosaur

With Indy...

I glanced at the Torosaurus eating leaves as it groaned and walked to eggs, ready to take a nap. My main target were the eggs, because dealing with a full grown mother was not a stroll. I growled and stomped silently so the mother won't hear me when I reached the eggs. I slowly picked up the eggs as took them back to a clearing. I placed a hand on the dome, cracking a hole, and immediately seeing a delicate unborn Torosaurus. I swallowed and let go of it, watching it splatter across the floor, squealing in pain. I was only killing for sport. I stomped on the other ones, seeing only bones and flesh on the ground when a moan was heard. The mother had found me.

With Owen, Claire and Blue...

Before Evan reaches the destination, it looks like Indy has something to keep her company, said Wu. Of course, said Owen. But can you give me a bit information about Torosaurus? I will give you some, said Wu. Torosaurus is a genus of herbivorous ceratopsid dinosaur that lived during the late Maastrichtian stage of the Cretaceous period, between 68 and 66 million years ago, though it is possible that the species range might extend to as far as 69 million years ago. Interesting, said Owen.

At The Fight...

I circled around the enraged Torosaurus mother. I know the horns are its biggest advantage, I thought. So I have to get rid of them first. The Mother charged first, her horns slamming into my throat, as I coughed out blood and saliva alike. I tried to break its neck, but it dodged and moaned in anger, as it used its horns like knifes and gashed my underbelly. I collapsed onto the ground as I was about to get killed when... A T-Rex with the colors red, blue and yellow on its body broke its neck and roared and dragged the carcass into the shadows. I sighed and took a short nap.