Escaped and Alone

With Indy, Spine-claw and Aqua-Fang...

I ran as fast as my legs would take me. The I-Rex was chasing us. Just then the modified Suchomimus and the Spinonyx appeared. Aqua-Fang roared and skid to a stop. He plummeted towards them and thrashed around the Sucho violently as the I-Rex bit him and he roared in pain. Aqua-Fang! I yelled. S-save yourselves... Aqua-Fang croaked as he was devoured by them. NO! I screamed. We skid to a stop. Aqua-Fang, I said silently. Hunters appeared in front of us and they shot tranquilizer darts at Spine-claw to hold him in place as the I-Rex... Killed him. NO! I yelled. Though I had no choice but to flee as I left him behind. 

Soon... 

I was alone... Again. Tears squinted from my eyes. I sobbed. Ever since I met him, I... Relied on him. I didn't know what to do without... Him. I roared loudly in pain, rage and for some reason... Relief. Ever since I met him, he brainwashed me and made me think I was not a monster. Though that's all that I ever was. Wu always said I wasn't like others. I wasn't destined to take my own path. I was just... Made to kill. I roared and growled as I knocked down trees. I roared again, but I calmed down. So I'll just live with all I have got, I said.

With Owen, Claire and Blue...

It seems Indy's out on her own, Echo squeaked. Yes, Owen said. He clapped his hands and turned to the corner as Evan was standing there, awaiting his next command. Good job, Evan, but who's a good boy? Who'll capture Indy too? Evan snarled and walked out, for some mysterious reason, knowing where Indy was. Owen just stood there as he looked at a picture of Indy he drew. Game on, Indy, he said. He threw a spear onto the drawing as he walked away.