Dawn Out, Hybrid In

With Owen, Blue and Claire...

They were waiting for dusk when Blue said they should ask Henry to make a hybrid to capture the Indominus. I'm glad you asked, said Wu from behind. Owen walked over to him. We need this hybrid by dusk, he said. Its already ready, he said, grinning. He bring Owen and Claire to a chamber as something was revealed.  

With Indy...

She was eating Crest's carcass as she heard a screech. An Alioramus was trying to ambush her. Indy roared as it ran away. Though Indy had one thing she had to do: see babies suffer. Ever since, she wanted to see baby T-Rex suffer. Meanwhile, three T-Rex eggs were hatching as they made the cutest sounds ever, when they heard stomps. They ran away as they reached a dead end and cried for their lives. Indy walked out from the shadows as she, pinned a baby to the ground, it tried to wiggle out, but it got ripped into two. The other T-Rex cried for their mama, scared, as Indy killed them too. Indy loved this— Seeing babies suffer. Then she saw a something.

With Owen, Blue and Claire...

They were seeing the fight between Indy and their hybrid called Spine-claw. Spine-claw strikes first, grabbing hold of Indy's tail. She spun Indy around, growling and slammed her onto the floor. Indy stood up shakily and bit Spine-claw's neck, making her roar in pain. They both were hurt, where they walked away from each other growling. Looks like your hybrid didn't work, said Owen as he walked away with Claire and Blue.