The Enraged Sauropods

With Indy...

It had been two days since I discovered The Hidden Jungle. I wanted to kill some babies so I walked to a tail-clubbed sauropod with its chicks who were just a few hours old. When the mother was distracted, I plucked a baby from the ground and put it into my mouth as it cried for its life. I did this with the others when the mother noticed me and moaned in anger, whacking me to a tree. Good job, Indy! GOOD JOB! My brain yelled. I jumped onto the mother's neck when it called its herd. I jumped off its neck. I was SO dead.

With Owen, Claire and Blue...

Owen was watching everything. What the hell are those? Asked Charlie. Those are Ankylodocus, the hybrids that broke out of the park an year ago, Wu said. Indy may get killed. Scratch that, definitely get killed. Owen looked at Indy and the mother sauropods closing her in. You may be right, Wu, said Owen. Let's see, Indy, how fierce are you really? Well, Wu said. Mr. Owen, what if Mr. Masrani finds out about this? Owen sighed. You're right. Let's take an eye off Indy and take an eye on Simon Masrani, the founder of Jurassic World.

With Indy...

As the mother sauropods surrounded me, I slashed one of them, though they were armored enough to easily survive that. I was just about to get killed when... A sauropod collapsed onto the ground into a pool of blood. A familiar spine I never though I'd see again appeared broke an other sauropods neck as the mothers retreated. Miss me? Said a voice. A-aqua Fang? I shivered. The one and only, said Aqua-Fang. OMG! I said. You're alive?! I thought you'll react like this. 

With Owen, Claire and Blue...

They were using the secret cams they installed to spy on Masrani. Masrani hummed when he went into Main Street. No, no! Said Owen. He was just about to know about the secret when... Owen turned on the T - Rex hologram which distracted him for enough time. Owen sighed in relief with Claire, The Raptor Squad and, Wu. That was a close call, said Owen, smiling. Though this may just be the first.