𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄: FUSHIGURO NOZOMI

Nozomi (のぞみ, 望) means "wish, desire, hope."

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘: DECEMBER 22

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 173 CM (5'8")

𝐀𝐆𝐄: 15

𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑: BLACK

𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑: BLUE

𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: JUJUTSU SORCERER, FIRST-YEAR STUDENT

𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍: TOKYO METROPOLITAN CURSE TECHNICAL COLLEGE, KARASUNO VOLLEYBALL TEAM

𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐄: GRADE 2

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

Nozomi is a tall girl with piercing blue eyes and long wavy hair. She's always seen wearing a stoic expression and tends to intimidate a lot of people because of the way she gazes at someone.

Other than her piercing stare, her prominent features are her deep dimples, which is notably seen on her cheeks.

Her uniform consists of the standard dark blue long-sleeved with a high collar, joggers, and a pair of sneakers. When she's at Miyagi, she wore a tracksuit or the ics sweatshirt paired with spandex or yoga pants. Her style is mainly athleisure.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

As a child, Nozomi was bubbly and openly expresses her emotions. She's very dependent on her twin brother, Megumi. After the death of her grandmother and the sudden disappearance of her brother, she became aloof and blunt. She rarely engages in a conversation and would always spend her time reading.

She's clever and mature for her age. She tends to research topics that spark her interest or would watch documentaries in her free time. 

Nozomi has a huge passion for arts and music, although she tends to keep it to herself. She likes to play the piano that her grandmother gave her as a 6th birthday gift, but she left it on the Shirofuku's house after getting scouted by Gojo.

In general, she's stoic and callous. She mostly relies her decision on her selfish beliefs and desires. She hardly tells anyone what she's thinking and tends to bottle her feelings.