𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"They're at IKEA?" Nozomi asked with a deadpanned expression.

Ijichi let out a small chuckle as he drove to Shibuya.

"Kugisaki-chan wanted to buy something and dragged everyone with her," He explained as Nozomi nodded.

Since Karasuno won at the qualifying rounds, the next match would be in three weeks. This means the team has been training harder non-stop.

The young sorcerers were also training tremendously for the exchange event that will happen in a month. In her opinion, they're all getting better.

She still resented Todo for beating her up just because her type didn't reach his standards.

The car stopped inside the parking lot. She got outside and saw Kugisaki with a lot of paper bags and a mattress.

"Fushiguro! You came for once," Kugisaki grinned in triumph. 

It was indeed hard to drag Nozomi everywhere since she likes staying in her room, or she would purposely make herself busy.

Nozomi helped the short-haired female in carrying the things inside the car.

"Am I picking you up later?" Ijichi asked the two as Kugisaki shrugged.

"We'll book an uber, just take a rest for the night," Nozomi said as Ijichi mentally thanked her.

"Okay, be careful or else Gojo-san will have my head." Ijichi laughed nervously as the two waved goodbye at him.

Kugisaki then pulled Nozomi as they entered the huge IKEA. There were lots of things that caught Nozomi's eye, but she only needed a few things.

"Where are the others?" She asked taking a cart.

"Great question, let me call Maki-san!" The orange head whipped out her phone as she dialed Maki's number.

Nozomi browsed every aisle as she took a few organizers. She also got herself a weighted blanket that is 50% off.

"Tuna tuna!"

A voice echoed at the other aisle where she left Kugisaki. She got one bud on her left ear, humming to herself.

A finger tapped her shoulder. On her peripheral vision, she saw Inumaki wearing a mask instead of his usual high collar.

"Kelp!" He greeted as Nozomi nodded her head in acknowledgment.

"Are you getting something, Inumaki-senpai?" She asked politely, pushing her cart as the latter walked beside her.

"Salmon." He showed her his basket which was filled with DIY kits and other random things.

Kugisaki and Maki were flirting behind them, not caring that they were at a public place.

After going through a few aisles, Nozomi was done.

"I'm gonna pay now," but before she could get in line, Kugisaki stopped her. A mischievous glint in her eyes as she snatched her cart as well as the basket of Inumaki.

Nozomi looked puzzled, turning to Maki who was snickering. Inumaki didn't care, at least he didn't spend anything tonight.

"She won a bet against Gojo this morning," Maki chuckled as the ravenette already know what's the deal.

"She'll be using his black card for 24/7 so might as well make the most of it." The megane pointed to Kugisaki who handed the card to the cashier with a smug look.

"We're gonna go to Balenciaga after this?" Nozomi asked though she already knew the answer.

"Damn right we are!" Maki cheered as she planned on getting some sneakers.