𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝘾𝘼𝙉𝙊𝙉:

— 𝘜𝘬𝘢𝘪 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘑𝘶𝘫𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘢'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩.
— 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘵, 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 ¥87,597.20 ($800)

•·················•·················•

"Wakutani South is different from the previous opponents we've faced," Ukai said as the team sat down in a circle.

The team was currently having a meeting after winning against Johzenji. From what she saw on the information of their next opponents, Wakutani South is something they should look out for, especially their captain.

She's impressed, to say the least.

"Almost everyone on that team is third years, right?" Nozomi asked Ukai, who nodded.

"You could compare their tenacity to Nekoma. So don't get frustrated if you can't get your attack in." He said before looking directly at the four idiots of the team.

"Especially the hyperactive and simpletons." Nozomi deadpanned at the four, who whistled innocently.

"Guess you're gonna struggle tomorrow," the boys turned to her with an offended look.

"DON'T YOU TRUST YOUR SENPAIS?!" Nishinoya and Tanaka yelled at Nozomi, who only snickered.

"How could you say that so casually?" Kageyama mumbled, hugging his chest.

"It'll be fine! We're a team for a reason, no one gets left behind."

Daichi gave the team an encouraging smile, boosting everyone's mood. Ukai got envious of how he made it sound cooler.

"We're going to win tomorrow! Karasuno, fight!"

A series of yells echoed throughout the gym making Nozomi chuckle at their determination.

What a lovely bunch.

•·················•·················•

"There you are, Jogo!" Mahito exclaimed excitedly removing his clothes as he jumped into the hot spring, soaking Jogo in the process.

"Looks like most of your body is back." Mahito swam around as the one-eyed cursed nodded taking a hit from his pipe before throwing it aside. Jogo took a glance at the blue-haired curse before speaking. 

"Mahito, you look awfully worn down yourself."

Geto let out a small chuckle seeing the grim look on Mahito's face. It hasn't been a while since he had encountered Itadori and Nanami, who managed to save Junpei before he could transfigure his soul. 

It was also a wrong move for him to go and try to take Hinata, not knowing that there were two sorcerers that were undeniably too strong for him to handle on his own.

"His plan didn't go well after encountering Fushiguro Nozomi and Ukai Keishin."

"Ten shadow and smoke manipulation users? You've found someone on your level then," Jogo said slightly impressed as Mahito lifted himself up, sitting beside him.

"Don't forget Sukuna and Itadori! They're my natural enemies before those two." He sighed, recalling how he was almost on the verge of death because of those four people.